Chapter 12- Dreams of Him

This chapter may be a little confusing due to the POV switches. I'll try my best to help with the confusion.

Y/N's dream POV:
"Mommyyyyyyyyy!!!!" My daughter yelled from her bedroom.

"Yes baby?" I yelled back.

"Can you come read me a bedtime story please daddy can't read this right!"

I laughed at my daughters attempt to have me and my husband together in one room. "Okay mommys coming darling" I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to her room. Danielle always wants us to be in one room together being one happy family. When I walked in I saw her and my husband playing fighting with her stuffed animals. "Hey you two behave the babies and Willow are asleep!," I whispered. Dani stuck her tonuge out at my husband. "Yeah daddy shhhhhhhhh," she teased. He looked at me and rolled his eyes plafully. "See she gets this attitude from you," he teased. I gasped and playfully hit him. "She gets it from you! Hopefully Willow won't get your attitude," I shoot back. My daughter then tugged on my robes. "Enough read me my story so I can go to bed. You love birds can fight somewhere else," dani huffed.I laughed and grabbed her favorite book. 'Cinderella' and read her story until I could hear her sweet and soft snores.

"Come on before she wakes up," I giggled to my husband before we got up and headed into the kitchen. Slowly we made our way downstairs and into the kitchen trying not to wake up Willow and Danielle. Danielle is my oldest being 7 and Willow my second daughter being 4 and my youngest being my twin boys Fred and George. My husband wanted to name the boys after our favorite twins the Harry Potter twins. We both hope they will be just as funny and loving as the boys were in the films and in real life. Oliver and James were super excited to hear that they would be godparents to our twins. Me and my husband were actually trying for two more kids. Yes we have a lot already but he wants a big family like the Weasleys.

"You know what we have been married for 10 years and we still act like kids," My husband laughed. "Well you know what that's what happens when we grow up together," I smiled. "I love you y/n" " I love you too Tom"

DREAM OVER

Y/n's POV: (regular POV)
I slowly began to open my eyes up. When I fully opened my eyes I felt and saw a pair of arms wrapped around my body. Tom must have fallen asleep after I did. I stayed laying there trying to recap what the dream I just had was. Me and Tom married and having kids?! That was a crazy dream but we would have beautiful and handsome kids from what I can tell was this a sign? I shook my head in disbelief no this is crazy thinking. So I just closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

Y/n's dream POV:
(Time frame for y/n to have her baby is later September past Toms birthday)

I was walking out to my car when I could hear someone calling my name from a distance. "Y/N!", a young male voice called out. As I squinted my eyes to see who it was a tall brown haired guy was running towards me, Tom. "Hey beautiful you forgot your lunch again," he breathed out while handing me my lunch box. "Oh crap thank you! I would've been starving again," I smiled before giving him a kiss. "Well you can't starve again we have a baby on the way" I looked down and rubbed my belly. I was 8 months pregnant we still don't know the gender of this baby. Me and Tom wanted this baby to be a suprise our first born Sawyer wasn't. This baby Tom suggested we be suprised with the gender of this one. "Yes yes I know handsome now go back inside before Sawyer breaks something with his new baseball bat!"I laughed. "Okay I love you baby girl" " I love you too handsome bye" "Bye babe"