Chapter 7- Tom's Girlfriend

This chapter will be in Tom's POV enjoy :) Also this is just a filler and a very short chapter. Just the background story for next chapter and Toms girlfriend.

Tom's pov:
I woke up to my arms being wrapped around y/n. A smile found its self spreading across my face. Slowly without making fast movements I got up and crawled down my bed inside of trying to go over her. Grabbing my phone on the way before leaving my room. I didn't want to disturb her since she stayed up all night and carried me to bed. Y/n deserved the rest.

As I made my way down the stairs I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and realized I had 20 missed calls and 100+ messages.

*NEW MESSAGE FROM: CIARA- Heyy babe are you okay?! I've been worried sick about you please call me or text me!❤️

Reply: Hey baby, good morning sorry I was busy yesterday at my photo shoot with y/n! I missed you a lot though. I hope you aren't to mad.

Ciara: Whose y/n? You have not mentioned her to me before.

Reply: She's my girl best friend. Y/n is also going to be in the Harry Potter movies with me! She will be playing Draco's best friend and future girlfriend.

Ciara: Best friend huh... Okay well I want to meet her. Tell Shannon I will be over there for lunch, and tell her to make something good.

Reply: Um okay babe.

Ciara: Love you baby bye.👋

Read.

I sighed and turned my phone off before putting it back into my pocket. I didn't think she would be this mad over me having a best friend. Strange.

Lucky for me mum was sitting at the table drinking her morning tea. "Good morning mum," I chirped before walking to sit next to her. "Good morning love! Where's y/n?," mum asked while sipping her tea.

"She's still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up."

Mum stared at me with confusion. "What's wrong dear?"

"It's Ciara mum, she's coming over because she wants to meet y/n. But I don't want that." I sighed deeply.

"Did you tell her that? And does y/n know about her?"

"No y/n doesn't know. I wasn't planning on doing so. Ciara and I have only been dating for a month but she's acting like we're married." anger grew in my voice.

"Well dear sounds like you don't want to date her anymore why don't you just break up with her?"

Mum was right. Yet I couldn't bring myself to do so. Yes I didn't love Ciara but she's my first girlfriend and I want to try and make things work. Love takes time it's the one thing in this world you can not rush.

"No mum I just need to talk to her and sort things out. Communication is key in a relationship. I learned that from the best person, You!," I smiled. Mum leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you son I raised you good," she smiled and went back to reading the paper.

Before I got up y/n had walked down the stairs. "Good morning goofball," I yelled from the table.

"Good morning Dracoooo," y/n cooed. "Haha very funny Olivia," I teased. I loved our friendship relationship. I could always feel the happiness she brings me. She's the only one who makes my life seem to have meaning. Ciara she does too but it's not the same. With y/n I can be myself, she doesn't care about my fame or money. But with Ciara it's like that. My goal is to talk to Ciara today after dinner, to make sure she hears my side of our relationship.

Ciara and I met at my old school when we filmed my first movie. Ever since then we've been close, somewhat. She constantly blows up my phone, checks on me, makes dates that she knows are expensive just so I could pay. I'm certain her friends don't even like me. All they do is talk about me when I'm paying for Ciaras stuff or laughing at my clothes.

The only reason I started dating her was because she was different. At first she was super nice and not a bother at all. She understood my schedules for work, never asked for anything, or even listened to her friends. Now it's the opposite. If her best friend doesn't want her going out with me to a much cheaper date, she'll tell her to lie about something sad that happened to Ciara at that place so we won't go.

I have tried talking to Ciara multiple times but she always denies it or ignores me. But not today no I won't let it happen. If she doesn't let me get my point across I will break up with her. She already has a big red flag with me.

My mum doesn't like her.