Chapter 16- Hold me pt 1

TW: THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE.

If you ever feel this way or are in a situation like this my doors always open<3

Y/n POV:
His hands moved up my legs before he started taking off his pants. "wait what's happening? JACK NO!"

"Oh shut up you'll like this" Jacks pants were now to his ankles. All I could see was his boxers and him smirking at me. At this point I felt useless and powerless. He came back into the car and leaned over me.

Jack started to grind on me and kiss my chest. I knew he could hear me cry but his ass didn't care. I started to think about Tom and Shannon. My mom. Oh what would my mom think?! I think thinking about my mom gave me the energy and strength I needed. My body jolted up and I had the energy to knee him in the private spot.

"FUCK!," He yelled. Jack stumbled back and fell to the ground while holding his dick. I took this opportunity to run out of the car. My heart was beating 100mph I couldn't stop running. I don't know where I ended up.

All this time my gut feeling was warning me about Jack.

Tom was right he's a snake a lying backstabbing evil human being. I felt so gross and disgusting in my body and clothes. Eventually I stopped running when I realized I was far enough from the park and he couldn't find me. My hands were shaking and tears blurred my vision. How could I be so vulnerable and stupid?! I mentally smacked myself.

I found a tree and sat in front of it crying. That's all I could do. I had no energy or motivation to do anything but cry and feel disgusted.

*BUZZ BUZZ*
INCOMING CALL FROM SHAY/SECOND MOM❤️

I wiped my tears and got my self together before answering.

Shay: Hello dear how's it going?

Y/n: can you come get me?

Shay: of course dear is everything okay?

Y/n: yes i'm just ready to go and his friend doesn't want to take me home.

Shay: oh okay dear text me where you are! See you in a bit can't wait to hear all about it

Y/n: okay bye.

CALL ENDED.

I looked around at my surroundings and realized I was in the middle of town. I texted shay where I was and now waited. Every few seconds I looked over my shoulder and started to panic. My legs and hands were shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't control my breathing it was like dying and having a fever. Why must I have been so damn stupid?! It's all my fault I basically let him take control of me. Oh god what's everyone at school going to think?! The new girl is a slut! I looked down at my shoes and saw a piece of broken glass next to it...

___________________________________
Small chapter again, I decided why not split this chapter into two parts. This isn't the worse of what y/n goes through just a small spoiler :).