Chapter 22- Tom's Date

No ones POV:
It's been 3 weeks since the whole table reading. Y/n and Tom haven't talked much. Tom has gone mad. His feelings for y/n are blocked by his enormous ego.

Toms POV:
Today was the day I was taking Caydee on date. Me and her have been texting and calling for the past 3 weeks since the table reading. She's so beautiful and sweet, way better than y/n right now. Y/n has been talking to James everyday on the phone. They have gone out 3 times since they met 3! That is ridiculous. She barely knows the man and he's got to take her out more than I have. She'll pay for this mark my words. Mother has heard about this. She says I'm being dramatic. Me dramatic? Please humor me!

I looked at my phone and noticed it was 4:30. I was going to meet Caydee at a local diner in town at 6:00. But I was going to have mum drive me down there earlier to buy Caydee roses and a bracelet with a T on it. She couldn't wear it to the table readings but she can to school. So guys will know she belongs to someone, me.

"THOMAS FELTON LETS GO OR YOULL BE LATE!!" Mum called from downstairs. I took one last look in the mirror I was in some nice black dress pants and a plain white shirt. My hair was slicked back nicely and the scent of my cologne filled the room. "I am ready".

I opened the door and walked towards the stairs. To my surprise Y/n's door was open wide. She was laying on her bed drawing. Lately she's been getting into the talent of drawing. She looked so beautiful lay- NO. Caydee was more beautiful and was the girl I liked. Loved even maybe. Me and her have a different more deeper connection than y/n.

Once I made it downstairs mum flashed her camera. "Awww my handsome boys first date!" she smiled. "

"Mum that's enough let's go I want to go over there early to buy her the flowers and necklace!" I pleaded.

"Okay okay. Y/N WERE LEAVING DEAR ILL BE BACK!!" She shouted upstairs.

"OKAYYY", y/n yelled back. She didn't even question or wonder where we were going. Damn she really doesn't care. Whatever I'm glad she doesn't. She's not worth it anyways she has her little boy toy.

During the car ride mum talked to me about mine and y/n's relationship.

"You know Tom she misses talking to you a lot" she said giving me the side eye.

"So what mum? Not like she likes me anymore she has a NeW bEsT fRiEnD" I snarled. I really didn't like how close those two were made me SICK.

"James is a sweet boy Thomas don't be rude. You know what's y/n has been through. I'm happy that she trust another boy after the incident."

We pulled up to the diners parking lot. As mum parked I looked at her.

"Thank you Ill call you when I'm ready to be picked up."

"Okay dear and your welcome." she smiled. She handed me money for the date.

I stepped out the car and before I closed the door I made a final comment.

"That's how she got into that incident the last time rushing into it with a boy it's her fault. Sorry." I slammed the door and walked away before she could say anything to me. It hurt to say it but It came out. I couldn't help how I felt about that situation.

*DING*
NEW MESSAGE FROM MUM
"THOMAS! That was very rude of you to have said that! When you get home no phone or going out your grounded. We have talked about this before you are in big trouble!!"

I read the text but ignored it.

I walked into the store and picked up what I needed the necklace and flowers. I was so excited to see Caydee. I missed her beautiful smile and her body. Her gorgeous body. I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around her and kiss those beautiful rosy lips. She's all I could think about.

I walked out the store and headed into the diner. I was met with the strong smell of homemade cooking.

"Hi dear how many?" a nice lady asked.

"2 please," I smiled.

"Alrighty follow me"

I followed her to a empty booth in the corner.

"I see you got flowers and a gift for the nice lady your meeting huh?"

"Yes ma'am she's so beautiful look Ill show you a picture" I placed the flowers on the table and pulled out my phone to show her a picture of Caydee. I pulled one up of her in a dress next to her mom.

"This is Caydee my crush and soon to be girlfriend" I smiled.

"Awww she's beautiful!! Well I hope everything goes well tonight!! What can I get you to drink love?"

"Water for right now thank you" she wrote it down, smiled, and then walked away. 5 minutes passed and she comes back with my glass of water.

"I'll come check on you in a bit okay? When she gets here i'll take her order too"

"Okay thank you"

I sat for a 10 minutes and looked at the clock it was 6:25. It's not time yet so no worries. I played with the roses. They were beautiful. They were a deep red and had a very fresh scent to them. The necklace was a very shiny silver color. I hoped she liked it.

10 more minutes passed

Maybe she's stuck in traffic. I started to worry. I texted and called but no answer. My hands were sweaty and I started panic.

An hour had passed and I was on my 5th glass of water. I looked at my clock it was 7:30. The diner closed at 8:30 so I ordered food and ate alone.

I felt humiliated and stupid. I ended up giving the roses to the nice waitress that served me. I called mum to come get me. I got in the car and powered my phone off to give to mum since I was in grounded. She said we'd talk tomorrow morning since it was late.

While driving home I held back tears. I had to lie and say the date went amazing and she loved the necklace, when really it was in my pocket.

Once we got home I told mum good night because I was tired from all the fun I had. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut making sure to locket it. Got into bed and cried. I cried and cried into my pillow. I was stood up by the girl I liked. After crying for about an hour I finally drifted off into a deep slumber.

While Toms phone was off:
*DING*
NEW MESSAGE FROM Caydee❤️
Hey Tom!! I'm sorry I didn't get your calls or texts. My phone was acting up all today because my little brother dropped it in water!! I'm ready sorry and hope we can try this date again next weekend? I missed you tonight. I wish we could've been together. Good night though!!❤️ Xoxo

________________________________
HELLO!!! Sorry this update took so long but I'm backkkk <3