thirty two

•••

•••

IT HAD BEEN two weeks since everyone officially moved into the compound. the first night alexa was there, she couldn't sleep because she was so used to the constant noise of being in the city.

alexa's room was right in between wanda's and natasha's, which was very convenient for the three of them. bucky was a bit more down the hall, as well with steve's. there were more rooms on the other side of the compound so they were all scattered.

because of that, there was one kitchen so everyone had to spend time with one another. the kitchen connected to the living area, which was the area of main operations and also for downtime. it had a large round table that projected holograms and a seating area. there was a large wooden bookshelf as well which occupied everyone's favorite books.

the compound had a open floor plan, so the kitchen also connected into the conference room. the compound also contained offices for everyone, a shooting range, a gym, a lap pool, a screening room, a rehabilitation room and a workshop which was seen through glass windows in the living area.

it took a while for everyone to get used to living in the compound. every once and a while from the kitchen, someone would be able to hear someone asking friday for directions.

it was saturday morning at around nine, and everyone was sitting at the kitchen table. alexa placed a plate of eggs on the table, before making her way to sit down next to bucky.

"if lexa made it i'm not eating it." "can it wilson, i'm a great cook."

clint from across the table gave her a 'are you really though' look, making alexa scoff. everyone watched and ate as alexa defended her cooking.

"listen it's pretty good for not having culinary classes in russian assassin school." natasha failed miserably to hold back a laugh, shaking her head. chuckles were heard from the group, who then went back to engaging in conversations with the people around them.

"i think you're cooking is great." bucky lips ghosted the shell of her ear, alexa putting her coffee mug down and looking at her boyfriend. bucky smirked, going back to cutting his pancake.

"see you're just saying that to be nice and not hurt my feelings." a tiny smirk laid on her lips, bucky chuckling.

"hm, if you say so doll."

•••

"you guys did good, you'll be training with miss romanoff tomorrow, so rest up. i went easy on you all today." alexa stood with her arms crossed infront of new trainees. chuckles were heard amongst the group.