eighteen

•••

•••

"HEY LOSERS, GET up it's christmas." tony's voiced echoed throughout the tower. alexa groaned, it being seven thirty. peter was most likey the first one awake, and being the little kid he was, probably jumped onto a sleeping tony to wake him up.

alexa rolled out of bed, slipping on the goofy christmas onesie rhodey got her. she walked out of her room, steve and bucky leaving their rooms at the same time. the supersoliders were in hilarious christmas sweaters that alexa bought for them and some sweats. bucky and alexa looked at each other for a split second.

"merry christmas steve." alexa smiled, bringing steve into a hug. steve left a kiss on the top of her head. "merry christmas sweetheart."

alexa then turned to bucky, their kiss from last night fresh in their minds. it was a little clumsy, nervous, careful, then a bit heated. their lips pressing urgently against each other under the mistletoe. all alexa could think about was how soft and sweet it was.

"merry christmas buck." alexa said, a tiny smile on her face. bucky's lips quirked up, bucky bringing her into a hug. he kissed her forehead, holding her tight.

"merry christmas doll." bucky pulled back from the hug, him smiling softly. she grabbed steve and bucky's hand, pulling them as she struggled to walk towards the elevator.

steve and bucky looked at each other as they tried not to move, a grin on their faces. steve was trying to hold back a laugh, yet was unable to when alexa almost slipped and fell on the wooden floors from her fuzzy socks.

she stopped trying, letting go of their hands. she turned to face them, a frown on her face. she crossed her arms over her chest, pouting her lips.

"you two are mean, c'mon i just wanna go upstairs with you guys and open presents with the team like the family we are." she said, bucky chuckling. he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, him and steve walking with her to the elevator.

"alright doll, let's go upstairs." bucky kissed her temple, alexa looking up at him. they looked at each other, them knowing exactly what the other was thinking. steve noticed the weird tension, him confused.

friday brought them up to the main floor, everyone settling into the kitchen for breakfast. pepper and aunt may wanted everyone to eat before they opened presents, especially peter.

"merry christmas everyone." alexa said, a chours of 'merry christmas' and 'you three look ridiculous' was heard around the room.

"shut it rhodes, you got this for me." alexa pointed out, rhodey laughing. alexa took her seat next to natasha, natasha smiling softly at alexa.

"merry christmas lexa." natasha said, alexa bringing her sister into a hug. she held onto natasha tight, nat smiling.

"merry christmas nat."