one

•••

•••

ALEXA SPRINTED TOWARDS steve, her jumping onto him and twisting up his body as she sat on his shoulders. her momentum brought him to the ground, steve tapping out. alexa smirked, unhooking her legs. steve got up and towered over her, him chuckling.

"i thought we said no using that move." steve said, sticking his hand out to help alexa up.

"it works every time, as you can tell. sorry stevie." she smirked, steve grabbing his water bottle. he tossed alexa her water bottle, her taking a few sips.

"don't say sorry lex, it's alright. just remember next time. the funny thing is, you're what, 5'3, and you brought me down." he said, with a small smile. he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to his body as they walked to the elevator to leave the gym.

"life's unfair rogers. you just gotta get used to it." steve let her go, pressing their floor number.

"you're telling me." she gave a sheepish smile, her looking down at her shoes.

"we've all been through hell lex, but whats wrong hon? did you have another nightmare last night? you know i'm always alright with you coming into my room." steve started to ramble, somehow getting to the topics of her horrible dreams.

the elevator door opening to their floor. it had three bedrooms, a living space and a kitchen.

"it's nothing this time steve, i'm alright, i promise." she stuck her pinky out, steve laughing at the childish action. he locked pinkies with her, making her smile.

"i'm gonna shower, tony said something about 'team bonding'." steve nodded, the two going to their separate rooms.

alexa stripped off her gym clothes and turned on the shower water. as she looked at herself in the mirror. she sighed, stepping into the shower. she washed her shoulder length dark brown hair and her body, her muscles relaxing from the steamy shower.

she stepped out, putting her robe on. she squeezed the excess water out with a towel, leaving it to air dry. she slipped on a tank top and sweatpants that scrunched up at the ankle. she stepped out of the bedroom, hearing steve's shower still running.

she pressed the floor where the group had movie nights, and now apparently team bonding. the elevator door opened, natasha, bruce, tony, clint, wanda, thor, vision and sam were all talking.

"hey kid, how was sparring with grandpa?" tony asked, alexa taking a seat in between natasha and wanda. clint let out a laugh, tony smirking.

"it went good. i made him tap out with the thighs of death move nat and i do." sam obnoxiously cheered for alexa, making her laugh.

"i thought rogers banned that move in sparring unless he said it was okay?" natasha asked, alexa smirked at her long time best friend.

"when do i ever listen to steve?" natasha smiled, shaking her head. after a while, steve came upstairs, in a shirt that was a bit to tight and some sweats. alexa got up, her intentions to grab a beer.