seven

•••

•••

THERE WAS A mission; infiltrated a hydra base. extract the files they need and get out. it was the biggest base they were planning on taking down, the whole team assigned on this mission.

they were all suiting up, alexa slipping her t-shirt and shorts off for her suit, that was similar to natasha's. it was skintight, but a dark grey with some white details to contrast. she placed some guns and knives in her holster, along with her electric batons that tony had made for her.

on her wrist, she had a device that held mini shadow bombs. it was on the same place where natasha had her widow bites.

tony also had made the shadow bombs for alexa. they were small but released a lot of thick smoke so alexa had an advantage when fighting, or able to escape quickly. sam and peter likes calling her a magician and all she needed was a cape to complete her look. alexa rolled her eyes every time at sam sam, but allows it to slide with peter.

she had her hair naturally wavy, the shoulder length hair swaying as she walked away to go to the quinjet. bucky and steve were helping finishing loading things onto the jet when they noticed her presence.

there was some stuff on the floor of the quinjet, alexa swiftly walking past the men and picking up the stuff on the floor.

"why do us girls always have to pick up after you boys?" alexa said, throwing the trash out. steve gave a small smile, nudging bucky. he too had a small grin on his face.

"we wouldn't know how to live without your help." bucky said, alexa grinning as she watched the rest of the team walk into the quinjet. everyone got situated as tony got into the pilot's seat, getting ready to take off.

they took off, tony soon putting the plane on autopilot, steve about to give the team speech. alexa swiftly made her way to steve, bucky standing next to her.

"this is a simple mission. get in, get we need, get out. no fooling around. you know who you're paired with, and what you need to accomplish. keep everyone updated through the comms. this is nothing we haven't done before." steve finished, alexa giving him a smile.

"nicely said cap, as always." natasha said, a smirk on her face. alexa chuckled, shaking her head. the team dispersed to different parts of the quinjet, alexa noticing bucky pacing nervously. alexa excused herself from her conversation with thor, getting up.

"hey buck," she said softly, placing her hand on his shoulder. he turned around, seeing her look up to him with a soft smile. she grabbed his hand, bringing him to the back of the quinjet. they sat down next to each other, bucky letting out an audible sigh.

"hey, what's wrong?" alexa asked him, bucky's blue eyes finally meeting her eyes again. his long hair was brushed nicely, and his suit fit him nicely. the quiet whir of the quinjet's engine and the voices of their teammates were heard through their silence.