fifteen

•••

•••

ALEXA WAS ON a solo mission for the weekend, and she was supposed to be coming back later on in the day. bucky was laying on his bed, him looking up at the ceiling. he then sat up, resting on his arms. he looked over at his dresser, a photo of him and steve during the war in a frame. he slipped out of bed, going to grab the photo.

he sat back on the bed, him scanning the photo. he had his arm wrapped around steve's shoulder, pulling steve close to his side. he was able to see steve's hand laying on his side, pulling bucky close to him.

they were in their uniforms, and the photo taken by a man called "dum dum dugan" who according to steve, was apart of the howling commandos with them, and their friend during the war. bucky's hair was short and gelled back, steve telling bucky he loved to keep his hair gelled back.

bucky brought a hand up to his long hair, pulling on it slightly. he sighed, placing the photo back on his dresser. he tied is long hair into a man bun, sick of it always being in his face.

he wrapped his arms around his body, him being cold. for steve, the serum made his body temperature run a bit higher then normal. for bucky, the serum made his body temperature run lower then normal, one of the reasons why bucky loves being cuddled.

he walked out of his room, seeing steve, sam, wanda and natasha on the couch. he gave a small smile to the bunch, making himself some coffee.

"hey, lex called in not to long ago. she said she'd be home in less then a hour. she also said, and i quote 'tell barnes not to even think about taking his hoodies back.'" natasha said, making bucky chuckle.

"thanks nat. do you know how the mission went?" bucky asked, not knowing the location cause it was 'top secret'. he grabbed the full cup and sat down next to steve.

"it went great. she had a minor setback but she got it fixed, and finished the mission sooner then she expected." natasha said, bucky nodding in response. he took a sip of the hot coffee, the liquid warming up his body immediately. he sighed, paying attention to what was playing on the tv.

"what's this?" bucky asked, sam's jaw dropping. bucky cocked up an eyebrow at sam's reaction.

"its stepbrothers, and you're staying for the second one."

•••

bucky was feeling anxious all day, his heart pounding in his chest. he had a sudden outburst after the second stepbrothers down in the lab, him slamming his fist down on the table, leaving a fairly large dent.