eleven

•••

•••

IT WAS JUST alexa, sam, clint and bucky in the quinjet. there was a small mission, yet those four were chosen to go on it. alexa put her batons in their holster, pacing around. clint was in the pilots seat, getting ready to land the quinjet.

sam and bucky made small talk as alexa was reading info on the place they were infiltrating so clint could find a safe place to land.

"yea, right here's good clint." alexa said, adding another knife to one of the pockets.

"how many knifes you got on you at the moment?" sam asked, alexa meeting his eyes. she smirked, pushing her shoulder length hair back.

"if i told you, you'd be very concerned." she said, sam cocking an eyebrow up, looking at bucky. alexa walked towards bucky's cupping her mouth by his ear as she whispered the number. sam swore he heard thirty something. bucky smirked at the number, nodding his head in approval.

"nice doll, always gotta be prepared." bucky said, alexa nodding in agreement. sam stood up, walking to clint who got up from the seat.

"should i be concerned?" sam asked, putting his jet pack on. clint shook his head, making sure his quivers were full.

"nah, it's just ya know, causal assassin things." clint said nonchalant, sam thinking everyone's gone crazy that having possibly thirty something knives on you is normal.

the doors opened, the four walking out with alexa leading the men. she turned around to face them, making the last speech that steve would make.

"alright, i'm not as good as steve but, it's a simple mission, get what you need and meet at the rendezvous point. comms on, holler if you need help. alright boys, let's work for a living." she said, the three smiling at her.

they split up, everyone on their own. alexa got past a few guards, and made her way through the base. everyone knew at one point they would run into each other, the base being quite small.

she saw bucky down the hall shoot a guy in the stomach. alexa jogged down the hall to him. bucky didn't see another man coming up behind him, alexa whipping out her crackling blue baton and hit the guy in the face, him screaming in pain. bucky took the chance to shoot the guy in the leg, making him fall to the floor. alexa kicked his gun away from him.

"thanks doll." she smirked, the two walking down a long hallway.

"don't gotta thank me buck. did you really think i was gonna let him shoot you?" bucky shook his head no, the two having their guns at ready.

"nope, and same for you lex, i got you." she nodded, her tapping on her comms.

"barton, wilson, everything good?" she asked, shooting two guys. the two continued walking, ending up in a abandoned room with a lot of windows.