Laal Ishq (Part 2)

Can you really believe the first part was viewed by above 400 people, 100 people voted for it and only 26 people commented on it. Like I understand some of the readers don't like to comment they just read and go. I am really trying my best to understand the silent readers but isn't it too much?
I read each and every comment and I knew who's my older reader and who's new. If anyone's thinking that I don't see comments coz I don't reply that's really childish because I get happy seeing the comments.
I am this kind of person who gets happy by the words of other people so please don't leave a big margin like this in this part guys
And Thank you for the one's who took their precious time for commenting.❤💜

*******************

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
By - Jim Rohn

I have heard about this quote Long time ago but for some reasons it had stuck in my mind. And now I can feel it.
I have got numerous pain in my life. Including my dad dying infront of my sight but This type of pain was new to me.
The Pain of Regret!
I didn't knew I would regret hurting someone the way its hurting me now to see this woman lying unconscious.."

Sanskaar thought looking towards Swara!

Swara was unconscious since She hugged Sanskaar.
Sanskaar was panicking watching her state but Daniel came in a quick moment calling a doctor with him.
And now their Mafia doctor was checking up on Swara wheareas Sanskaar and Daniel were out waiting for results.

Daniel spoke making an end to all his curiosities "Sanskaar who Killed Yadav and his man? If boss was out?"

His tone was polite but yet intimidating. He wanted to know how this scary chicken end up killing people?

"Uh I- It happened in quick moment. I Killed them as they were about to kill me" Sanskaar spoke stammering continuing his act

Daniel smiled "Good job you learnt alot"

Sanskaar was releived as daniel trusted his words and now it was his time to end his heart queires

"Uh Can you tell me Why Boss killed her own father? I mean Yadav told me before dying that she killed her own father! She cannot to be trusted"
Sanskaar's heartbeat rose as he finally asked the question which was bothering him.

Daniel look at him with little surprised look "She did because her father deserved that. What can you expect her to do when he just did was to abuse her or beat her?  I don't know the exact reason why she killed him that day but the possiblities are that day too he was trying to kill her"

Daniel spoke in one go whatever he could speak about his boss. Today was the first time someone's was asking about Swara's personal life. And he felt like to share her pain with him.

Sanskaar mentally cursed her father for torturing her like that. His heart sank to even think how Swara use to accept all his beatings and now she's turned into cold emtionless Woman.

"Her mother wasn't there?"
He asked adjusting his specs

"Her father killed his own wife. He was a real psycho. Swara Boss once narrated an incident when her father was trying to kill her too in drunken state by choking her in bathtub but thanks to his father's friend and his son who came in quick moment and saved her. But you know her father killed his friend too after somdays."

Sanskaar had tears in his eyes when he hears those words from Daniel and he remembered a flashback when his dad was invited to his friend's house. So his dad let him too accompany him but that small Sanskaar was so scared and shocked at how that Man was choking her own daughter.