Swasan os : Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai

Hello friends....

Well i was seeing a song on YouTube....

Mere yaar ki shaadi hai....

So i just thought my plot on it.....

I hope it doesn't resembles from the film...

Its totally my thinking....

But i will just add songs from that film.....

I hope youll will like it.......

SWASAN OS : MERE YAAR KI SHAADI HAI.....

Year 2017 February 14....

A boy was in his room.....

He was seeing a picture of his and best friend....

He was non other than Sanskaar......

Sanskaar : 20 years swara..... its been 20 years swara of our friendship...... i still remember that day when you came in our neighbourhood..... and laksh and me became your friends.....and we became besties for life....but 3 years back youll shifted and that hurted me first laksh left and you too left me.....but swara i wanted to tell you today....in this 20 years i didn't have that guts to say you that i love you.... yes swara your sanky loves you alot......i thought maybe you will reject me and will break our friendship too but if i wont be able to say today then it will be too late..... and you know sansskaar hates to be late.....

Saying this he laughs.... 

When some one tapped his shoulder.......

Ragini : dont worry jaanu when you will tell her na she will be happily dancing that u proposed her......

Sanskaar : ragini it is really bad manners to listen to others talk..... and why mom always allowed you to come in my room....

Ragini : because she knows i am your would be wife so its not wrong na to let me in......

Sanskaar gave her what the hell look.....

Sanskaar : i mean common ragini be serious sometimes....

Ragini : acha if swara rejects you marry me ok.... well i dont mind to have a good looking husband......

Sanskaar : it wont happen.... and if you want good looking person as husband then my bestie laksh is coming soon.... he can be your life partner.... and you both will be a perfect pair... like he talk very less and you are talking machine.... he talk all sense things and you all nonsence.... well dont worry he will improve you........

Ragini : oh hello dhakkan..... i am not gonna marry anyone i am just marry you you and only you......

Sanskaar : hatt pagal......

At that time sanskaar's phone rang......

The caller id shows swara's smiling pic....

And name was showing lifeline......

Sanskaar : see i was talking of her and she called me now i will tell her my feelings......

Ragini smiled seeing his love....

Swara laksh and sanskaar are childhood friends.....

Sanskaar and laksh were in same building and same age so they bonded quickly and when they were 5 swara came to their neighbourhood.....