Swasan os : PAIN

Hello peeps yes I am back again and this time with little different concept....

This story was specially requested by Piyu262 so here is ur one shot.... I Hope it's upto ur hope ..c
And second thing this os is based on The swaragini track....
Remember the plot changing twist where the makers have gone mad...
Swasan marraige and by showing laksh totally mad and his o

Well keeping it apart and coming to story so this story starts with that time only when swara came and stopped kavsan marraige and proved herself innocent....

AND FRIENDS THE PLOT IS CHANGED BY ME ACCORDING TO MY OWN VIEW IF YOU CANT APPRECIATE THEN PLEASE DONT COMMENT JUST BACK IT... AND MY READERS WHO SUPPORTS ME JUST GIVE UR HEALTHY OPINION ABOUT THIS OS.....

And yeah one more thing why everytime swara would be mahaan sanskaar have also been mahan so many times... we didn't targetted his deeds afterall he was also like swara only....

So this story would focus on sanskaar's greatness and both swasan PAIN....

Lets start the story....

Swara and Ragini were in their room getting ready for the marraige...

Swara was wearing her bangles she smiled that atlast after so many hurdles she is gonnna marry his prince....

(But we say na happiness doesn't last for longer)

Ragini looked at swara...

Ragini : Swara am really happy finally we both r gonna marry and that too to our loved ones....

Swara smiled : indeed ragini and am happy you got senses....

Ragini being in guilt : am sorry for whatever i did i will be good again i promise....

Swara : i hope too....

At that moment the bigger ladies i.e sharmishta anupoorna and sujata came to see their daughter and daughter in law....

Sharmishta : hayy my baccha's looking soo beautiful.....

Sujata : yes my swara is looking more beautiful....
She said to make ragini burn but to her dismay ragini smiled because now she has really improved....

Anupoorna : chalo lets go all r waiting....
She put veil on both of their faces covering them....

And they both came down to hall where all are gathered and all muttered bwautiful comments and why not they both were looking like that....

Swara was wearing red colour bridal dress like the perfect colour for a bride on wedding and she was looking also gorgeous.....

Sanskaar smiled and awestruck seeing her.....

And next was ragini who was supported by sharmishta was wearing golden and pink something different but was looking utterly beautiful.....

Laksh heart skipped a bit by seeing her...
But he controlled his feelings as this is not the time to show when all things gonna be upside down....