The Omnious Girl (Veer & Nandini)

A love which sets example of right person at wrong time...

"Some stories are bound to be incomplete so it may be complete at some other day, year or even Birth"

Presenting you all The Tragic story of Veer & Nandini who were hopelessly in love with eachother but destiny wasn't in favour of them.

*************************************

"What made you speak so harsh to her Mother? She's a guest in our kingdom and here you are insulting her infront of everyone! "
The prince spoke with rage after seeing tears in Nandini's eyes. He wanted to be reason for her smile not her tears

"Veer you don't know which omnious thing you just bought into kingdom. She is the same girl which whole town talks about! She brings destruction son wherever she keeps her feet at."
This was the thing which hurted her since childhood. The fact which made her life miserable

"Nonsense Mother, who is spreading this baseless rumour"
He roared holding her hand more tightly

His mother was about to say something when she saw her husband coming towards their direction to see what chaos was going on

"My Queen what is going on here? "
King asked in strict yet firm tone as he could see how their whole guest have surrounded them

"My King tell your son to remove this girl out of our castle. She is the same omnious girl who brings destruction My King. See once she stepped here she has started to create fight between me and my Son."
Queen started yelling by throwing dagger at the poor soul

"Mother, It's me who is fighting with you and that is because of your attitude towards her. She's my friend and here you'll are treating her this way"
Prince reasoned his statement by standing firm towards his father

"Father, trust me she isn't some thing which can cause bad or anything she's just normal pure girl who happened to be my friend. Please tell Mother to understand me"
Veer almost pleaded to hos father for saving the girl's dignity which because of him has entered the kingdom.

Nandini thought maybe King could give some justice
"Veer take this girl out of the castle if your mother is saying something you should obey her"
Veer was astonished at his father's decision, he wanted atleast him to give her justice.

"Queen she has brought so many misfortunes to her family I wonder why her family haven't disowned her till now"
The lady which was standing beside queen started instigating her more

"It's her parents fault to give birth to such a bad omen"
Queen muttered looking at her with venom full eyes. Nandini just closed her eyes releasing her tears feeling her heart could burst listening to those words

"Mother"
The voice of prince echoed the whole castle

King instantly slapped Veer.

"Enough is enough Veer"
King exclaimed being himself in guilt as he never raised a finger on his child but today watching him being disobedient towards his Queen for a mere girl and on making a joke of himself infront of all elite people of town.

Veer was stunned at his father's reaction

Everyone gasped at the situation while Nandini kept her hand on her mouth flinching at the scene

"King What are you doing? "
Queen immediately went to her husband's side holding his hand

"Veer go to your room this moment and you girl before I do something which I regret get out of the castle and never step here again"
King harshly spoke with his rage full eyes making Veer quiet with his fear.