The Ominous Girl

*A friendly reminder those who are reading, it doesn't take time to vote and comment*

************************************

"Being born as a woman comes with a price. A price to fight for their rights. Neither Her whole life goes by asking permission.
Permission for hanging out with friends,
Permission for wearing jeans or shirts
And after a while Permission from spouse to do job after getting married.
Even she can't breath without having asked for permission.

There are only some girls who don't need permission for all these as they have fearlessly fought for their right.!

Presenting you all Two stories of powerful and brave women of their respective generations. How they fought with the hypocrite societies who wanted to mould them in their obnoxious world

.........................................

(Year 1800)

"If she hadn't born we wouldn't have gone under such circumstances. Since she has born she had brought nothing but bad luck with her"
How sad is that for the girl who had to hear this taunt from her own mother.

"If you hated me this much why did you even give me birth"
She questioned her mother being mentally tormented by the taunts of her own family members.

"If we would knew that your ugly legs would bring disasters to wherever you walk, I would have never given you birth. "
The venom was quite evident in her voice as she puts the raw rice with water in a utensil to cook.

The girl's eyes were filled with fresh tears but she didn't allowed them to escape as no one around her cares for her tears too. She was about to walk out of her small house when her eyes land on a mirror which showed her reflection of her

She was a beauty in whole village. Her big doe eyes with greyish colours being the most attractive part of her body. But that eyes held alot of sadness. She looked at herself with rage for not being loved by anyone despite being beautiful.

Her one flaw made her entire existence worthless
That flaw was her legs which weren't actually good. She was naturally born with dark colour legs despite her body colour was fair. Her feet being straight which is considered to be inauspicious.
She was also told by some astrologer birth "Due to her flat feet she would bring disasters to wherever she'll keep her feet at""

Series of good and bad events took place in her home but for good events she was always kept away and in bad events she was the one who was to be blamed first.
Her grandmother always cherished her younger brother more than her, She always felt left out during eating time. Her grandmother feeds her younger brother but always ignore her.
Her father was never at home mostly and when he did he never treated her kindly. And her mother's behaviour was cruel among them. She just find an excuse to blame her for any bad thing to happen in house.

They made the girl's life totally messed up.
She was always a hidden girl in village. Only some people knew her and those who knew either taunted her or never went near her in suspicion of anything bad happening to them.

The misconception and superstitious belief of them made the Girl's life ruined. She had gone so much because of them that she never smiled in her entire life!

But one day an exception came,

She didn't get any education nor she had any much knowledge of outside world but her mind had a great sense of music.
She learnt dancing all her life on her own. She trained herself so well that she was able to dance on her toes just like a ballerina.
Whenever sadness filled her heart she use to take her anklet bells and run away to faraway garden where flowers and birds use to reside. And mostly whenever it use to rain she goes there and dances till her feet worn out because of it. This was the small enjoyment which she did for herself