swasan os : valentine week special!!!!

Hey everyone....

This os is based on live in relationships and no need to worry whenever there will be some mature stuff i will wrn youll....so lets start......

Guys if you are reading it do read fully coz you may find it similar to films and all but it is not so do read and comment......

India, Banglore,

Late night in disco......

All people were enjoying some with friends some with their partners......

Well there was a guy who was busy in talking with some boy on phone.....

He was standing near the bar....a glass of beer in his hand.....wearing casuals brown eyes brown hair......everything to drool upon.....

Sanskaar : laksh yr that sonia was so boring i broke up with her....

Laksh : but why ???? you were telling that she is so hot and charming!!!!

Sanskaar : so you know laksh i dont keep gf more than 10 days neither this gf dances on our heads and she was just too demanding....and i dont like to handle this girls demands.....

Laksh : uff bro i dont know what will be your future!!!

Sanskaar : whatever it will be.....but it will be not like you boring....huh i am telling you laksh you are spoiling your life by marrying ragini....

Laksh : oh shut up sanskaar i dont want your stupid advices i am happy with ragini but you dont know all this when you will fall in love with someone then youll realise the meaning of love and marraige.....

Sanskaar : dude common you are my bestie and cursing me!!!!

Laksh : i am your bestie thats why am blessing you and making this wish......

Sanskaar : yeah yeah whatever.....

At that moment sanskaar saw a girl wearing white short dress....open hair......with a small clutch in her hand......high heels no doubt how hot and beautiful she was looking.....

She was talking with a guy seems like they were fighting.....

Sanskaar wanted to know whats happenening.....

Laksh : hello hello you listening???

Sanskaar : dude i'll call u back....bye

He cuts the call and was looking at that direction....

When he found the girl was coming to bar direction.....and that guy has left the disco.....

Girl : excuse me one beer please.......

Sanskaar was standing beside now got curious to know about her.....

Girl : well if you dont know i am telling you staring is bad......

Sanskaar got surprised as she caught him staring her.....

Sanskaar : huh...well i wasnt staring you.....

Girl then looked into him....first time their eyes met....there was a spark.....when his brown eyes met her black eyes.......

Girl : well i know what were you doing??? i know boys like you who kinda check out on girls!!!

Sanskaar : first of all am not kinda that boy which you are assuming and second i was not checking you i was just seeing God's beautiful creation.....

The girl chuckled....

Girl : well should i take it as a compliment.....

Sanskaar : its your choice mam!!!! but i can tell you if i had such a beautiful hot girl as my gf i would not fight with her like that idiot was doing with some minutes ago....