Swasan os : Distances which made love more stronger

I know it's been to early for another os....
This os is dedicated to
My newly small sister
AGSR2016 as she wanted a gift to my completion of 700 followers so this os is dedicated to her and all my other readers who have been a part of my stories journey...
Who have appreciated my work even if i have done lots of mistakes you'll motivated me so this os is to all readers I cannot mention everyone but trust me i am really grateful to everyone....

A small treat by my side😊😊

**************************
Ignore grammatical errors please
(No proof reading)

Mumbai...

A girl in her bridal attire was seen standing near the window of her room looking to the sky which was all dark brightening it with some twinkling stars and a half moon....

She looked towards her room which was having necessary thing in it like a bed on the centre which was decorated with flowers...
And when she looked at herself through mirror
She was looking too beautiful in the bride's attire and what more was adorning her was the mangalsutra which was tied around her neck...
And the vermillon filled in her forhead
She touched her forhead and smiled in tears....

After so many struggle she was SWARA SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI.....

But the journey was not so simple...It was filled with both thorns and roses....

There was a time when they struggled alot and today she is smiling but only she know the pain she has suffered and now the smile is the fruit of her struggle,patience and most importantly FAIT ON GOD AND WAIT FOR SANSKAAR....

She started recalling in her mind their journey how they both started.....

#########################
Some years back.....

Swara and Sanskaar they were college best friends from the first year of their degree...

And on the last year both of them fell in love with eachother
And their love story was the thing which every student knews...

And in their love they didn't realised how 1 year went and their exams got over....

Sanskaar and swara both belonged to a middle class family...

And before coming into the relationship

Sanskaar dreamt of opening his own business in banglore with the help of his uncle....
As his dad has government job and he cam only fulfil the house needs...
But sanskaar has decided to settle first and then get married but who was knowing that he will fall for a girl in his college days and will be eager to get married soon and leave all career plans...

And for swara she also belong to a middle class family her family has saved a little for her marraige and she has decided when she will earn for herself and will be an independent girl who will help her parents financially too...

(But now both had fallen in love and main thing was they both were having an urge to get marry soon and they just forgot what career plans they made in past....)

Till now everything was going smooth....

Sanskaar was completing his post graduation in business
And swara was studying teaching and wants to become a teacher...

They became more and more close to eachother during this time
Nobody from their family came to know about only sanskaar's brother laksh knew about them....
They both kept a secret from their family until they found a appropriate job for eachother...