swasan os : punishment

Heyaa everyone!!!! well i was just thinking ki in swaragini they didnt showed what sanskaar actually wanna give punishment and obiviosly we all were waiting for that scene....

So i thought to add my idea of punishment hope you'll will like it.....

The story starts with when laksh comesback to mm....and both swasan and raglak were filling swaragini's maang.....

All goes to their rooms.........

Both swasan enters the room.....

Swara came infront of him and placed her hands on his.....

Swara : thanks so much sanskaar!!!! for giving our relation a chance.....for moving on.....

Sannskaar just gave a sad smile and removed her hands from his....

Sanskaar : no mrs. maheshwari you are wrong...i havent moved on yet....

Swara was giving him confused looks....

Swara : sanskaar what are you saying???

Sanskaar : confused.....why youare confused swara....cofusion doesnt leave a good impact on you mrs. maheshwari.....chalo never mind I'll clear your confusion.....well have you forgot what i kept a condition six months back....that if you cross the line of mansion i will never let you come again in my life....i will never accept you ever.....but still you are here....chalo again i wanted to remind you something remember you only told first find laksh then give whatever punishment you want to give me.....remember......so now time to fulfill the promise mrs. maheshwari.....

Swara was in tears all 6 months incident roaming infront of her eyes....

Swara : but you filled my maang with sindoor....i thought you forgot everything.....

Sanskaar : nice joke swara.....do you really thing i should forget whatever happened so easily....i filled your maang just to inform you that i dont give punishment to strangers....without that mangalsutra and sindoor you were having no identity....and now you are my wife i have that right on you....isnt it????

Swara thought that what he will do give her divorce......the term divorce was roaming in her head....

Swara : wwwiilll yyouuu ddivvorrcee mee???

She stammered all the while....

Sanakaar : oh common swarahow cani divorce you....divorce is not a good punishment for you....i want something to do with you that you will regret whole life....ready..... we are married infront of everyone but we will live as strangers in this room...for me i will behave that no one is present in the room......we are married for everyone but you are nothing to me in my life.....

Swara held him by his shoulders

Swara : what will you get by doing this sanskaar???

Sanskaar : nothing....but i just wanna show you how it feels when we are surrounded by that person and we have so much to talk with them we cant.....i will show you how the person we love can avoid us to that extent that will start to feel guilty of our deeds....the punishment begins mrs. maheshwari.....and yeah if you want you can leave me now only as its your habit to leave me alone all the time.....first when we were faking our marraige.....then next when kavita came when you were showing your greatness by sacrificing your life....and then when you left me with your sister.... so if you want you can leave now too....

Swara now started crying and hugged him cryingly.....

Swara : sanskaar dont say like rhis....dont hate me much sanskaar i cant see your hatred towards me......