Swasan Os : The Unforgettable Love(part 2)

HELLO EVERYONE
I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO ALL MY READERS WHO HAVE SHOWERED THEIR LOVE...

And here i am as promised to youll with the next part I hope it receives more love than the previous ones...
**fingers crossed**

And yeah my silent readers a big love to you for reading my story but ek baar vote kardena mere pyaare log😍😘

Unedited....
***********
Next day,
Sun have risen and its rays have fallen everywhere giving hope....

And it has brought hope for our Sanskaar too, because his battle to get his swara back has started and it was the first day for him...
And he have nothing just hope with him.... Hope and his love that will bring his swara back....

The night was long enough for sanskaar, he was just waiting for the morning..

Sanskaar was in baathroom he looked into himself in mirror...

He moved his hand into the beard and he remembered a scene..

Flashback

Swara was sitting on bed reading a book while sanskaar was talking on phone...

After his call ended he saw that swara was engrossed in reading the book so much, he smiled wickedly and hugged her by jumping on bed...

While swara got so irritated that first he broke the rhythm of her reading and secondly his rough beard...

Swara : uff sanskaar go and shave, your beard its irritating me so much

Sanskaar : what but everyone says i look more handsome in bearded look let me keep na shona i love beard please...

Swara : ok you listen to everyone.. Then dont say shona you mean everything to me when you dont listen to me i know you look more handsome in shaved look but no you dont listen to me...

Sanskaar : but a man looks good more in beard😔😔

Swara : no a man looks good when he listens to his wife😎😎

Sanskaar : ok ok meri maa my drama queen you and ur book dialouges stop reading this stupid romantic books it has changed you so much....

Swara : you (saying this she starts beating him with pillow)

And the pillow fight starts between them....

Flashback ends****

Sanskaar smiled at the memory

Sanskaar : i miss you jaan come back to me your idiot misses you alot....

He looked in mirror through tears😢😢😢

But he shrugged off because its no time to shed tears...

He smiled and took shaving cream and razor to shave off his devdas look😍😍😍

After whole 1 hour...

Sanskaar was tying his shoe laces and he stood infront of the wardrobe mirror seeing himself totally....

He have wore yellow tshirt with white jacket and white jeans with totally shaved look...
His face was having lack of a thing which was smile but he smiled looking at him not for himself but for swara...
He have to be strongest.....

Sanskaar : it's time princess to come to your prince😊😊😊

He moved downstairs to be welcomed by questionnaire glares from Sujata Anupoorna while dp Ap and Adaarsh have went to office and parineeta was least intrested in them...