Promo of os : Sang Hoon Tere

Happy New Year Friends I wish this year bring happiness good wishes and lots of health to you alll......

So I was busy in preparing os for you'll which is still on its way but before I begun I want to show a little highlight of my os so You'll would get what I am writing....

Umm Its a fresh take from my side because Haven't touched this matter so I hope it would be good...

A Girl Having (Brain Tumor) Had Been Given 3 Months To Live Her Life Before The Major Operation (Which has 20% chances of her survival)
And When She Realised This She Accepted The Fact That She'll Die Soon

She Prefers Saying, "Everyone Has To Die One Day If I got to know my date I am happy I can live more in the limited days"

A Boy Who Knows She's Having Tumor And Everything About Her Diesease But Still Fall For Her Not Because He's Having Pity On Her But Because He Can't Imagine Life Without Her.....

AND THAT'S WHEN THEIR DESTINY GOT INTERTWINED WITH EACHOTHER

What will happen when a person who's gonna die will have sudden motive to live?

Will she be able to survive and live happily ever after with that boy?
OR
That boy would end up his life in her memories?

Wanna know about story....?

I would be posting soon and that too big....

Chalo love you all Take care....