Swasan os : Forgotten love (Part 1)

Heyaaaaa Everyone came with another concept based on SR track....

And this os was specially requested by shai_kuls so here is ur requested os my small cutie i hope it would be good😘😘😘

This track would be based on Swara's memory loss. Like at that that time kissan character was good but the writers destroyed the whole track... many things could be made up through that and i am putting the track which i wanted to see but it wasn't possible..
I hope my readers will like my thought hope for the best

So lets start....

Sanskaar was sitting in sand totally alone occupied in grief...
The sadness written on his face...
The tears which has now stopped coming but the pain, the pain still haven't left his heart of loosing HIS SWARA...

He knew that the world was adamant of making him believe that his swara is dead but deep down in his heart he knew she's alive
Because if he's breathing she's also alive...

But now he was worried for her he wanted to see her.. Where's she?
The missing part of his wants to be filled now.....

Its been a month since that incident happened and still it was fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday...
The changes in his body were the side effects of the accident...
Hair have grown bigger, his stubble look has been changed to bearded one and the same sanskaar who spreaded happiness and had a smile now was living like a lifeless body or a body without soul....
He has lost his smile because his EVERYTHING WAS NOT WITH HIM....

But ony a single hope is keeping him alive that somewhere he's swara is there and for her he has to live neither after that accident he too have killed himself....

The sound of the waves was echoing as the place was totally silent....
It was night time and usually around this time the place gets empty and he was here only to be alone and alone....

Bg music..

Paas me the...
Saath me the...
(You were near me
You were with me)
Jaane kaha tum chal diye..
Raahein jaha jaati nahi...
Dekhon na waha tum chal diye
(Then where have you went where roads dont belong to!!
You have went there)

Sanskaar had fresh tears in reminding how in few days his life got ruined...
How that bastard was going to ruin his small sister uttara's life and when she was saved he took swara and he fall in river with her...

Reminding the last glimpse of swara how she trusted him that he will kill rajat...
Sanskaar killed too but when rajat was going to fall in river with her only his hand could have saved her when she was hanging...

But in the blink of moments her hand slipped his hand and she fall in river leaving his hand...
Leaving him all all alone in darkness...

Tears started to fall from his eye..

Yaara tum bin jeene mein
Saansein chubein seene me
TUM BIN JIYA JAAYE NA
(O my beloved without you living is like my breath is poking me every minute...
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU)