Swasan os : Sang Hoon Tere❤

Hey folks Am here again with an os I hope this os can be better and be loved by you'll

Note : The things which will happen in this os is truly my imagination the things related to disease which I will be writing is an imagination and it has nothing to do with reality.....

*Start*

A classroom is shown where some students were gossiping about something

One person : I don't know why she's attending College in this state...

The second person : Yeah man in this state When She has BRAIN TUMOR I really can't believe it.....

Just at that moment A Girl in her early 20's enters wearing Normal Indian attire keeping her hair open with little loose....
Looking simple yet elegant came

She heard the gossips and closed her eyes in fear
She just made her way to her seat when someone tapped her shoulders

That person : Swara are you fine? Actually we heard about your Brain Tumor and we are all sad to hear about it.... you can go home if you need more rest...

Swara in her heart said a lot of curses to that girl
Swara in her mind : Bitch you are not sad but you are pitying on me and that's what I didnt wanted.....

But she smiled in reality and said : Thanks for worrying Riya am fine and there is only 1 month left for final exams so I can't risk that also....

Riya : but still Swara

She was left cut when they both saw teacher entering the class and both got seated...

The teacher started teaching but Swara was lost in her own thoughts....

Swara's pov

I never wanted this thing to happen.. I tried so hard to hide My Tumor from 1 month but atlast All came to knew about it....
I really hate this sympathy thing which all are giving me today
This same stupid people who didn't even talked to me before are now showing concerns on me...
Why Can't I be treated normal until this 2 months....
First this headache of Brain tumor is irritating me and then the behavior of them Aahhh so frustrating...

Pov ends...

Swara started scribbling something on her diary and she was least paying attention in the class...

Character of Swara
Swara Basu : An optimistic free spirit who wanted to live every moment of her life but when she got to know she had Brain Tumor Her all plans got killed by life as she got to know her life span is short...
She wants to live her life before dying without having any regrets and completing her studies was one of it....

She's in her final year of her degree...

Two to three days passed

Swara had been pissed by unwanted attention that she was gaining at College....

She avoided people because she didn't wanted to be connected to anyone....

*And A Day came when her life took a 360 angle turn*

She was as usual attending her class when she heard gossips about a play which the college is going to conduct on Romeo and Juliet and The role of Juliet is still vacant....

Swara started thinking about to participate in it because she always wanted to act on stage and this was a great opportunity and she knew she will never get this opportunity in her life again...