Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha💔 Promo

"You promised"
As He muttered those words in a whisper, his voice was filled with empathy. I could sense love in his eyes, I didn't hoped to see those feelings again in him but here are we when he held my shoulders in his rough hands but in a very light manner.

He was controlling himself not to let any tear fall from his eyes or else his masculinity would be ruined infront of his wife but I could still notice his tears which he kept pushing since a minute now.
But didn't he called it on himself?

"I'm sorry"
All I could say before handling him the divorce papers.
How much sleepless night went by to be strong still infront of him like this presenting these papers

But yet all my pride, my self esteem came crushing down when I saw his tear fall on the papers. 💔
He is never the one who cries in fact since childhood I've never seen him shedding tears except his father's funeral. But yes today I could see behind his cold, dry personality there was still soft Him!

"Are you this eager to leave me Swara? "
He asked me with the same intensity filled eyes which made me fall for him. The same love when he's asking me to stay is what I was carving for days from him. Why this had to be this time when I'm handling him divorce papers.
Irony isn't it?

"Don't make it hard for us Sanskaar, just dont! "
I still tried maintaining my harsh posture despite it's opposite of my nature but yet I still had to do it

"Okay then if you are adamant regardless of my continuous efforts then I'll divorce you. I'll make you free from this relationship but What about our baby? I won't let you abort this child. "
He sniffed wiping his tears and started being that part of him which I don't prefer to see

"You cannot force me on my decision Sanskaar"
I looked in his eyes having a strict pitch of tone in my voice

"Ofcourse I agree that it's your body and your decision to carry this child or not but for the love sake this is our love symbol. You always wanted our baby then why are you so restless to kill him?"

His eyes held desperation, it's as if his every word is making me feel bad about the decision which am taking but he doesn't know how many times I've battled with myself before ending up in this conclusion

"Yes I've wanted a baby when I was being your ideal wife now when I don't want myself to be abide by this so called 'Marriage' Why should I keep that symbol which will remind me of you? "
I threaten myself to not fall weak by looking at his face which was showing nothing but hurt on his face when he heard my words.

"Do you despise me this much that you want to kill an innocent soul for that? "
His eyes formed fresh tears and that's it I cannot let this go on further.
I cannot act like this but my real self will hurt him more than this. Maybe he would never agree on divorce by then

"Sanskaar please"
I turned around trying to get off this situation by escaping but he held my hand and harshly turned me around

"Swara listen to me I don't know what has gotten into you but I won't let you do this sin. If you want divorce I'll personally sign that papers without even thinking twice but only on one condition let me have this baby"
That's it, the same eyes which I was afraid has came infront of me. He knew how much I hate his habit of keeping conditions

"Sanskaar, it's my body I should be the one to decide"
I yelled at him being clearly frustrated

"And I'm the father of this child which you are forgetting. If you don't abide by this condition and the condition which my mother has put forth then for the rest of your life rot here with me"
His smirked at thr end of his sentence.

He knew how mentally tortured I'll be to fullfil his mother's condition but now having him agree on the same broke all my hopes which I had for him.

His mother had kept a condition of bringing daughter in law for the family in exchange of mine. I know this is absurd but I cannot blame anyone when the most sensible person of this family 'Sanskaar' also wants the same.

"Sanskaar you know that I cant"
My voice broke feeling a sense of betrayal by his words. How could he ask me to fulfill those baseless wish which his mother kept in exchange of my freedom.

"You will Swara. Let me also see how far you'll go to seperate yourself from me. Let me see how our love of 9 years doesn't matter to you anymore "
He knows that his choices of words hurts me the most but he couldn't care less for my feelings that moment when he was himself being vulnerable

"If this is your condition to free me then I'm ready"
Yes I've said it but how would I be able to  find a bride for My Love. How could he be so heartless putting me in this spot.

He smiled sadly, maybe he was expecting I wouldn't agree to his conditions but he didn't left me with any choice

"I wish I would have never fall for a woman like you who first showed me how beautiful falling in love can be just to leave me like this for mere fight. If our love is so weak then am happy that it's going to break in sometime"
He left my hands glaring at me with rageful eyes. And then leaving the room slamming the door shut closed so loudly that the voice is still echoing. Does he really love me or is just trying to show his possesive just because I'm trying to leave?

"I'm sorry Love but don't regret loving me because you maybe hate by now for loving me, but I can't hate you even if you've broken me from inside. I'll still love that memory when I loved you"
Swara spoke to herself wiping the tears before Sanskaar and holding her baby bump

"Kahani suno
Zubaani suno
Mujhe pyaar hua thaa
Iqraar hua tha"

What is their Love story let's hear it from them in the story itself!

************

Do share your views for this promo after a while I've started to write

Your comments will only force me to post os soon so do comment please