Swasan os : The Cursed Girl💔 Part 1

Hii friends so i have deleted the the cursed girl promo and back with some changes in concept....

I am extremely sorry for disaapointing you for not doing that one but after reading some comment i felt that there were certain mistakes which needs to be changed...

Am thankful to them Sri, Neha who said what they didn't liked so am changing the concept with the same idea I hope this one is liked by all people....

Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Melodrama

Part 1 (Short Part)

December 1619
Around some 400 years ago...
There was a period when king and queen ruled the kingdom...

The king was righteous humble and always helped the people of his kingdom...
He had a daughter named Princess Sanyukta..
The princess was young but hot blooded... she always took descions in hurry and regretted afterwards..
but her only aim was to rule the kingdom despite living in a male dominance on throne....

She grew up being trained as a good warrior and be perfect to be acquiring the throne...

The king and queen always worried for her future because there will come a time when she has to get married and Sanyukta's cousin will take the throne...

Her cousin name was Prince Vikram... He was the son of King's brother...
Vikram always had deep secrets in his heart...

But Princess Sanyukya was firm on her desicion that she will rule anyhow as she was the most stubborn....

And then one day Sanyukta was resting in her room when her servant came to inform that King called her...

She went in the hall and saw her dad and mom sitting together on the King and Queen chair...

Sanyukta : Yes dad?

King : My dear I called to inform you that Prince Randhir will be coming in some time...

Sanyukta remembered Prince Randhir as her dad's friend son..
She dont know personally just knew his name...

Sanyukta : I'll greet him properly dad as he would be our dearest guest...

King : Oh no no Sanyukta... I am thinking to make him the next king...

This shooked Sanyukta from inside...
The thing which she was preparing from childhood just got snatched in some minutes...

Sanyukta : but dad it's unfair.. we dont know him! How can he rule the kingdom and you said that if not me Vikram bhaiya would be king then... Why are you choosing a stranger on your place?

Queen : Sanyukta this isn't a way to talk to your father? If he has choosed something so it would be correct...

King : And my dear I am not choosing a stranger I have seen Randhir's qualities he has all the great qualities of a great king... And he's far better than you and Vikram..
Because you are still kid and dont know to take desicions wisely
And Vikram doesn't know the difference between right or wrong he does things according to his will..
That's why am choosing him..

Sanyukta : I dont know dad you cant give my throne to anyone... because I have dreamt of sitting on it...

King : ok then if you think he isn't worth of sitting on the throne then I'll give you and Vikram a fair chance...prove me you'll are better than Randhir in my challenges then I promise this throne yours!!