swasan os : love

A boy was shown in his early twenties.....

Wearing his white shirt......setting his hair and looking in the mirror.....

He smiled seeing him..... at that moment his mom came in 

Sujata : are sanskaar you got ready....

She goes to him...

Sujata : wow you looking so handsome today all the girls from college will die seeing you....

Sanskaar smiled brightly and bend on his knees to take her blessings.....

Sujata : listen take care of yourself......

Sanskaar nodded his head and kissed her forehead....

And goes out taking his bag with him.....

Sujata just prayed that his day must go fine.....

Sanskaar just sat in his dark blue lamborghini and drove to college....

He arrived to college.... parked his car....

When he just stepped out....

All the passing girls were looking at him with open mouth.....

He ignored all but he just watched a beauty infront if him which frozed him at that moment.... his heart started to race.... his eyes were fixed to that scene.....

He saw a girl laughing with her friends wholeheartedly..... she havent applied layers of makeup to look beautiful her inner beauty... her natural smile was making her beauty.....

At that time her one friend call her from back....

Friend : swara yaar come we have to move to the class....

Swara turned around : yeah coming....

Sanskaar was so much lost in her.... 

But as she was gone he came to reality and soon moves toowards college....

So guys intro time.....

Sanskaar maheshwari : student of commerce.... first year degree..... a handsome dashing rich..... he is a dream boy which every girl dies for... but but does looks are all which is needed..... he has everything that is needed but yet he is incomplete...... he hasn't have a voice.... yeah he cannot speak..... god has given him everything money face but didnt gave him voice he was born mute..... but still he has no regrets from life..... his mom is little bit of possessive over his future but he knows god has made someone for him who will love him for sure......

Swara kapoor : a self independent girl who has dad mom a middle claas girl but has dreams to achieve.... tortally bindaas type..... openminded...... and sometimes she is a fighter too.... nobody can win with her in debates......

Sanskaar sat on last bench where he dont get to involved with so many crowds and sit lonely without any fear.....

At that time swara enters the claasroom and her eyes went to sanskaar....

Well its common for any girl to look and fall for some handsome boy like him....same was happening with swara.....

She got lost at a moment but she realised its a claas so she settled down with her friends.....

Days passed swara always wondered why he didnt talk..... why he kept himself away from everyone..... 

Whereas sanskaar use to slowly hidely see swara and watch and her antics.... he use to love when she talks......