swasan os : i love you my prince

I know am damn late for all my ffs and one shots.... am extremely sorry my college have beene started and i was lots of busy in buyingthings and all but now am free so back to back updates.....

Hope so😆😆😆😆

So actually two one shots idea popped in my mind and coincidently both are on tracks of swaragini.....

So thought to write first one shot then will post punar vivah then incomplete journey then raabta parts simultaneously then will post the other one shot.....

I hope youll will enjoy....

So i think i should stop my radio and start with one shot.....

The story starts with where swasan faked their marraige to take out ragini's truth and prove swara innocence......

It was that path when two beautiful souls met eachother in the unexpected ways.....

And joined hands together for some good happening....

But little did the knew that the hands which they have joined would never be apart forever........

So here the scene starts with both ragini and laksh are married according to ragini's plan.....

Laksh still loves swara and wanted her anyhow.....

Seems like both husband and wife just have obessesion of swara.....😒😒😒

One to destroy her and one to woo her again.......

And here swasan has just faked their marraige to take out ragini's fake drama out...... that she is acting to be so innocent and is a evil bitch inside. ..

Swara never loved laksh.....

She alwayd liked him but laksh being her first crush she understood him as love.....

But she forgot a difference between like and love.......

And the love feeling she always got from sanskaar......knowingly or unknowingly.......

Whenever be when they shared their first happiness with small chocolates......

When she was about to fall in crack bed and he saved her just at a nick of time.....

When he always consoles her that everything will be allright.......

She always have a different feeling occupied her heart.......

And for sanskaar he toh started loving swara....

He the one who knows how love path is difficult has once again fall in it.....

And this time for his bengali sherni.....

Maybe once he loved kavita immenseley but now swara is building a space in his heart which seems like was for her...empty since years......

The way she handles life her bubbliness her boldness her innocence he fall for every shade of hers........

Being dumped by her own sister on wedding day when nobody was on her side she stood up and fought for herself.....

This was the first step of him falling over her.....

And when he asked forgiveness from her how she forgive him and they both vow to bring the truth out......

And this process made him fall for her.....

But now he is hell afraid to confess her what if she rejects him and he will loose her friendship too.....

So he never ever made guts to tell her......

The scene focus on that night.....

(Guys in this os dp called swasan in home and they are not anymore staying in tent....)