26

Grace's POV

I was walking out of a little cafe that I loved when I saw Thor and what looked like his brother.

"Thor?!" He turned to me.

"Lady Stark!" I ran over and jumped into his arms. He caught me and spun me around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he set me down.

"My brother banished our father here. He was supposed to be in this home for elders but it is being destroyed." I looked at the tall black haired man standing next to Thor.

"Loki, right?" He turned to me.

"Yes" I smiled.

"I'm Grace Stark. I'm Tony's daughter. I used to volunteer here. How long ago did you leave him here?"

"The man of Iron has a daughter?"

"For sixteen years now. We've actually met before. I was actually on the helicarrier when you attacked it and I was in Stark Tower when you destroyed it. That's where we met. I was smaller and less hot. I was probably making fun of my dad"

"It seems your father likes to put you in danger"

"No, he just likes having me close. Makes him feel better"

"Well our father has been here for awhile now. Long white hair, an eye patch."I thought about it and I didn't remember anyone who fit the description.

"Sorry, I can't think of anyone that I saw." I looked down at my watch. "Shit. I have to be home in a few minutes or else dad is gonna have a fit. It was good to see you Thor. Come visit more often. I have so much to tell you." I hugged him again. I reached my hand out for Loki to shake, "It was nice meeting you" He shook my hand and turned to Thor.

"I like her" I smiled.

"Bye. And Good luck finding your father"

"Goodbye Lady Stark. Tell Tony I said hello" I nodded and walked home. 

~~~~~

This was literally like 300 words. I just wanted to throw a quick little chapter out because there's no way Thor could come to New York and not see his favorite Mid-guardian. 

Plus this now puts us in the timeline for INFINITY WAR!!!!

This will be fun