39

Far From Home:

*According to the marvel wiki page, the final battle between Thanos and the Avengers happens on October 17th so that is what I based the eight months off of*

Third Person's POV

Eight months after the tragic loss of Tony Stark, Steve Rodgers, Natasha Romanoff, and five years after the loss of Vision, the world begun to recover.

Grace Maria Stark on the other hand, had not.

The first two months were the worst. November/December, she spent everyday crying herself to sleep, only to act like she was okay during the day. She went back to school, along with Peter, Ned and MJ. She couldn't bring herself to celebrate either of the holidays that passed, not without her dad.

In January, she begun reconstruction on the Avengers compound and started the Avengers museum. By the end of the third month, the museum was finished and opened. All money made from it went towards renovations, and charities regarding the snap, or as people had named it, the Blip.

February was bad again. She had a breakdown anytime someone mentioned her father. Eventually, she stayed home at the Cabin for weeks, doing her schoolwork from home.

March we don't speak of. She moved out of the cabin, no longer being able to see the walls of the house her father lived in. The house he had a life in that didn't have anything to do with her. She moved back into the newly finished Avengers Compound.

April, she started to feel normal again. She started to become the girl she was five years ago. She started her duties at Stark Industries. She only goes in on the weekends and does work at home on the weekdays. Only for the rest of the school year. After this year, she won't be going back to Midtown Tech. She doesn't need to since she already has a college degree. She did decided to go on the science trip with the class this summer. Maybe some fun in Europe with Peter and her friends is just what she needs.

May was much like February. Except this time, she broke things off with her boyfriend, Peter Parker. You read that right. Grace Maria Stark and Peter Benjamin Parker are no longer a couple.  With her and her dad's birthday, she wasn't good. She turned seventeen without even thinking about it. She did make a wish at midnight like she used to. Of course she knew her wish could never come true, considering she wished for her dad back.

June was much like May and February. Grace took being single very hard. She misses Peter but she knows she isn't what he needs right now. Breaking up with him four weeks before going to Europe, not a good idea.

But who knows what's gonna happen. A European vacation might be exactly what she needs, or maybe not.

Grace's POV

Like everyday, I tuned out the School announcements. They played the same song everyday. Along with pictures of dad, Steve, Nat, and Vision. Anytime it came on, I ignored it.

"Gone, but not forgotten." Was the only thing I listed too. I didn't want to deal with hearing Betty and Jason. I walked down the hall. I had just finished cleaning out my locker and I was on my way to the art classroom to pick up my projects.

I saw MJ walking and I yelled her name, "MJ!" She turned and flipped me off. "Oh how I love you."

"How are you doing?"

"You aren't supposed to ask me that. My therapist says its one of my triggers"

"You are seeing a therapist?"

"Nope. I just tell people I am because otherwise they look at me like I'm insane for being out of my house."

"People are the worst."