42

Grace's POV

"Good News" The class was sitting in the lobby of the hotel room, all dressed for the carnival. "We're going to the opera!" Mr. Harrington said very excitedly. I looked at Peter and winked. This must have been Nick's doing. Everyone groaned and complained.

"What happened to the Carnival?" MJ asked.

"This is upgrade living. Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets. For Free! Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?"

"Hundreds of Dollars." Everyone looked at me. "What? My step-mom likes going"

"Most of us didn't know how much they cost, because none of us have ever wanted to go tot he opera, ever." I slumped in my seat. I actually like the opera.

"I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us." Ned stated.

"Thank you Ned." Everyone glared at ned a little. "Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, the best four hours of our whole trip."

"Four hours?!" Everyone was not happy about it.

"Guys, I think this is gonna be really fun. Seriously."

Mr. Harrington sent us all off to our rooms to get dressed. I skipped the nice outfit memo and changed into my suit. I decided to skip out on the new suit that lady in the bathroom made me and put on my original suit. I've modified it to make it a little more useful. There are buttons on my boots that when pressed, turns into blasters. I have my bracelet that releases nano tech to form to arm blasters if needed. I heard a knock on the door so I threw on a sweatshirt and sweats.

"Grace are you ready?" It was Mr. Harrington.

"Mr. Harrington, I don't think I can go tonight. I just got my monthly visitor and I am having very bad cramps." He got very uncomfortable right away.

"Uh, no-no, problem. You stay here and rest." He walked out. I texted Peter saying I was in the clear to skip out on tonight.

I took off my extra layers and set off for the carnival. I slipped my earpiece in.

I arrived to the carnival and looked around.

"I'm in position"

"Beck is already there, waiting for Parker." I heard Maria.

"Alright, I'm in position." I heard Peter's voice. As soon as I see something, I'll let you know"

"Roger that."

"Got it" beck and I said at the same time.

"How's the suit?" I heard Nick ask Peter.

"The suit's great. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter." I laughed knowing what he was talking about.

"Parker!"

"I'll shut up."

"I see you didn't want to wear your new suit Stark"

"It's funny if you think I was ever going too"

"Stubborn"

"Like my dad" I smirked. If only he could see me now. He'd kick my ass for thinking I could fight one of these things.

"Uh, Is that Betty and Ned?" I asked out loud. "And MJ?" I ran over to MJ

"Grace? What are you doing here? What are you wearing?"

"Long story, but you need to get out of here."

"Why?" Before I could speak I heard Nick and Maria over the comms