52

Grace's POV

"Yes! I did it!" I yelled. I looked around and thanked Thor that no one else was around me. "Friday, call Wanda please and tell her to come to the lab"

"Will do"

I made sure everything was in order. I've been at the compound all week finishing the last details of a project i've been working on.

"Grace?" I looked up from my computer and saw Wanda come into the room.

"Wanda!" Her eyes widened. "I did something"

"What did you do?" She asked worried.

"So, I got the idea at my dad's funeral but i got sidetracked from actually doing it. But when he came back, it reignited the idea. So i've been going through my dad's old archives and his old tech and i found Vision's original code, back from when he was still Jarvis." I pulled up the original code so it was flowing around us. (like in AOU) "Then i went forward a little bit and found the code from when dad put Jarvis into the body that Ultron was creating." The yellow flow around us changed.

"You found Vision?"

"Basically." She had a small smile on her lips. "For awhile i was having the issue where the coding was only Vision that day. The day he was created. He had none of his memories from after that. He didn't even know that we defeated Ultron." Her smiled faltered.

"You said was?"

"Yeah. I went back through all the digital records regarding Jarvis and Vision and i found his memories all the way until we left for Wakanda that day." I could see the glint of hope in her eyes. "Apparently that day, he backed himself up into the computer. And essentially because he was a computer, his hard drive saved." The yellow flow changed to a red flow. "Ask him something only your vision would know?"

"Vision?"

"Yes Wanda?"

"What did i say to you before we left the room in Scotland?"

"I just feel you" She smiled.

"You're back"

"I am" She looked to me with a tear in her eye.

"Thank you" She hugged me.

"Of course. I thought it only fair you get your lost one back. Since all three of mine returned" She gave me a smile.

"Do you think we'd be able to create a new body for him?"

"I am trying to find his old one actually. No one seems to know what happened to it after the snap." She nodded.

"Would it even be possible to use his old body without the mind stone?"

"I think it may be. I just need some more time to think of something." She nodded. "But i wanted to give you something to help until then"

"Thank you" She hugged me.

"You're Welcome."

"Ms. Stark, your father is here." Friday announced.

"Thank you Friday" I walked over to my work station and picked up an old phone i found. "Here, his coding is on here. This way, he'll always be with you." She took the phone and turned it on. She smiled at me and i couldn't help but smile back. "I'll be downstairs if you need me" She nodded. I walked downstairs and saw my dad.

"Hey, I just wanted to check up on you. You've been here or at school all week."

"I was just working on a project" He nodded.

"What's the project?"

"I brought Vision back to life."

"Where is he?"

"Right now he is on an old phone. I haven't gotten the specs of his new body down yet."

"How did you get him back?"

"I used Jarvis' originally coding and the last time Vision backed up his hard drive to recreate Vision"

"Wow, maybe you are smarter than me."

"It's not a maybe, I am smarter than you" He chuckled and nodded.

While, i still haven't forgiven him yet, we are slowly, very slowly, going back to the way we used to be.

~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short. It's kinda just a filler chapter because things are about to get spicy. I have some plans for the story that i hope you like.