51

**1 month Later - September 4th, 2024**

Grace's POV

Today was the first day back at school. After much consideration, complaining, and Peter, Ned, and MJ begging me to come back to school, I agreed to come back to school for our Senior year of High School. I smiled as i thought back the the first day of school years ago. My first day of sophomore year. Right after everything happened with Steve and dad let me go to public school. Peter and I became friends, i developed my crush on him, he fought Liz's dad, and then we got together. The the first day of Junior year, well it was uneventful. But Junior year was when Thanos' happened. When we came back and had to start the year over, Peter, Ned, MJ, and I all went back to Junior year. And now we are Seniors. Which is why i let them talk me into going back. I wanted to be able to do all the Senior year things with them.

I got dressed quickly so that i would be able to meet up with Peter before School. Ever since the night we lost our virginities with each other, our relationship has been amazing. We are so connected and in love. I love him more than anything else in this world. Except Morgan. I think My sister beats boyfriend. Sorry Peter.

I walked out of my room and saw Morgan, Pepper, and my dad.

"Why don't i take you to school? Like i did your first day of sophomore and Junior year?"

"I'm meeting up with Peter for breakfast so it's fine."

"Okay. Be safe"

"Bye" I walked out of the cabin and walked to my car.

The past month has been alright in the stark residence. I've started to warm up to my dad a little bit. I still haven't forgiven him, but I'm not as much of a bitch to him.

I drove to Peter's apartment and texted him that i was here. He came downstairs soon after and i smiled. We were matching. He was also wearing jeans, but without rips, and a white shirt.

"We are matching" He told me as soon as he got in the car.

"I've heard that when you love someone, you adopt some of their traits. Maybe we both just adopted the other's fashion sense." he smiled and kissed me.

"What sounds good for breakfast?"

"We should go get smoothies" I smiled and nodded. I drove us to the Smoothie Cafe that was near the school.

Tony's POV (it'll be short)

"I'm meeting up with Peter for breakfast so it's fine."

"Okay. Be safe"

"Bye" Grace walked out of the house and i turned to Pepper.

"That's progress" Pepper smiled.

"It's only been a few months. She's still adjusting. But yes, that is progress. At least she's talking to you."

"I wish i could take it back Pep. I thought i was protecting her. I thought that if i 'died' then she would be safe."

"I know Tony. We've been over it hundreds of times. At the time, i do think it was the right move. I think she needed to adjust back into the world without having to deal with the attention. With you being gone, the world left her alone."

"Dad, can we have juice pops?" Morgan asked me and I smiled.

"Of course you can have a juice pop"

"Tony, she can't have juice pops for breakfast."

"But what about the orange one? That one is orange juice and orange juice is something we have for breakfast" I looked at Pep