62

January 2025

Grace's POV

It's been a month since the wedding and everything has been perfect in our family. Dad and Pep came home two weeks before Christmas. The past year has been filled with so many emotions. I spent last Christmas without my father, but this year, was better than any other Christmas we've ever had. Then we celebrated New Years, I got to kiss Peter at Midnight.

And now, back to school. After having two and a half weeks off of school, Peter is dragging me back.

"Come on!" Peter said as he pulled the blankets off of my body.

"It's cold."

"Hold on." Peter disappeared into my closet and came back a second later with clothes. "Arms up." He slid my shirt off my body and i laughed. Lucky for me i was already wearing a sports bra. He slid the sweater down my arms and over my head. "Can you do the rest by yourself or do you need assistance?" I smiled.

"I think i will need assistance." He shook his head. His hands found the waistband of my pajama pants and he pulled them down, along with my underwear. He tossed them to the side. He went back to the clothes he picked and held up a pair of lace underwear. I smiled as he slide them up my legs. "I think i prefer you taking them off."

"Well, if you would help me out, the sooner we get to school, the quicker we can leave and spend the afternoon together. Remember, tonight is Aunt May and Happy's date night." I smiled and nodded I leaned down to kiss him.

"Hand me the stupid pants." He laughed and handed me my jeans. I slid them on my legs and stood up to button them. "Shoes?" He handed me socks and my boots. I put them up.

"Can i braid your hair? Aunt May taught me how" I smiled at him and nodded. I sat on the bed as he brushed my hair. He braided it and i smiled.

"Peter?" He tied the hair tie to the end of the braid.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" He smiled.

"I love you too" He leaned down and kissed me. "Come on, let's go to school."

Peter pulled me off the bed and we walked into the living room.

"Good Morning Sleepy head" Dad said as he handed me a togo cup of coffee.

"This is why you are my favorite." I took a sip of my coffee and turned to Peter. "You're driving" I kissed Dad's cheek. "I'll see you later. I'm going over to Peter's after school."

"Be home by ten please. You have training tomorrow morning"

"Yes Sir" I grabbed my school bag and followed Peter to his car.

"I still can't believe your dad gave me a car. It's ridiculous." I smiled.

"That's my dad for you." We got to the car and i sat in the passenger seat. He drove us to school and i smiled. "I love our life" Peter turned to me. "I just love how comfortable we are with each other and how safe i feel with you"

"I love our relationship. I love how much you trust me and i love how much i trust you." I smiled at him. He rested his hand on my thigh and we drove the rest of the way to the school in a comfortable silence. When he pulled into the parking spot i groaned.

"This is the first time i'll be back at school since i've gotten my powers. People already know about them."

"It'll be okay. I'll be by your side the entire time." I nodded and we got out of the car.

"Parker!" I looked at Peter. Of course Flash is the first person we come across.

"Hi Flash" Peter said and i smiled at him.