6

Grace's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I got up and looked through the peephole in my door. I saw my dad. I quickly opened the door and hugged him. 

"Are you okay? What happened with Steve?" He hugged me back. 

"I'll tell you everything, let's just get inside first." I nodded and helped him into my room. He sat on the bed and I got a wet towel to clean the blood off of him. He started telling me about what happened with Steve. 

"Bucky killed your parents?" He gave me a sad nod. "I can't believe Steve would keep that from you." I took a deep breath. "I'm not defending him one bit, but you do realize that Bucky is his Rhodey." My dad looked at me. 

"I know." My dad whispered. I hugged my father. I knew he was hurting. Steve keeping his parent's real death a secret from him, must really be hurting him. All this time he though he's parents were in a car accident but really they were killed by the Winter Soldier. "Come on, get's some sleep. We have to get Peter home to his Aunt tomorrow." I nodded and my dad and I went to sleep. 

*In the Morning* 

"Wake up" I felt someone shaking me. "Grace Maria Stark, wake up" It was my dad. 

"I'm up" I said, not opening my eyes yet. 

"We got to get going" I opened my eyes and looked at me dad. 

"Just take Peter home and come back and get me. I want to sleep" He laughed. 

"Nice try. Let's go" I smiled at stood up. 

"Fine but we are getting breakfast before we go." 

"Deal" I got out of bed and started to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of leggings, and a hoodie. I slipped my vans on and there my hair into a messy ben. I packed my suit into a bag and then laid back down on the bed. 

"I'm ready" 

"Good, now let's go get Peter and Happy" I groaned as I stood up from the bed. "You get Peter" I knocked on Peter's door and Dad walked into Happy's. When Peter opened the door, he was shirtless, only wearing a pair of brownish colored jeans. 

"Hey Parker, I was told to come get you"

"Okay, I just have to finishing getting dressed and then pack up." I nodded.

"I can help if you want. With the packing, not the you getting dressed" He laughed. Why does he make me so nervous. 

"Yeah, that'd be great. Come on in" I walked into his room and looked around. There isn't too much to pack. I started to fold his clothes and put them in his bag. I zipped it up and then folded his suit and put it in the case. 

"Okay, you are all packed" I turned around and saw his slipping on a physics t-shirt. 

"Thanks" I smiled at him. 

"Let's go you two!" I head my dad yelling from the hall. 

"So impatient!" I yelled back. 

"If you want to eat, you better come out now" 

"That's just mean" I knew he was smiling. "We better go before the drama queen outside decided to starve me" I told Peter and he laughed. 

"Can't have that happen can we?" I smiled. Peter and I walked out of his room and were greeted with my dad and happy talking. "Good Morning Mr. Stark" 

"Morning kid" 

"I was promised food" My dad laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"What do you want?" Happy asked