61

Starts off a little Spicy

*December 2024*

Grace's POV

"Grace," I kissed down Peter's neck. "We have to get ready soon."

"Just don't mess up my hair and we'll be alright" He shook his head and i smiled. I kissed down his neck, to his chest, to the top of his boxers.

"We can't be late."

"We won't be. I planned everything. We don't have to be ready for five more minutes" i pulled Peter's boxers down.

"Well then you better hurry up."

I smiled as i started to go down on Peter.

"Grace," Peter let out a shaky breath and i looked up at him.

"Peter, are you ready?" before i could react, my dad walked into the room. "Holy Shit" Dad turned around and I jumped off the bed. Peter, pulled the blanket over himself.

"Ever heard of knocking?!" I yelled as i opened the door. Dad was standing there facing the wall rubbing his eyes.

"I'm Sorry! I thought Peter was alone! Not screwing one of my daughter ten minutes before we have to leave!"

"Well maybe if you would have knocked, it would have saved you."

"Just get dressed. Both of you" Dad walked away and i closed the door and turned to him.

"Did your dad really just walk in on you-"

"Yep. He did." Peter and I looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. "I can't believe that just happened."

"What a way to start off his wedding day" Peter said and I laughed.

"We need to get dressed." I stood up and tossed Peter's suit at him. I went into my closet and grabbed my maid of honor dress. Pepper let me plan everything. I did navy blue with hints of red. I picked navy blue because the first time dad and Pepper ever danced together she was wearing navy blue and the bit of red was requested by iron dad. So I am wearing a navy blue dress, with red heels. We also have red roses for all the bouquets. Dad is wearing a black suit with a navy tie and with a red rose pinned to it. Rhodey and Peter are wearing the same thing. Morgan is also wearing a navy dress. She's Pep's other bridesmaid. I walked out of my closet to see Peter wearing only his black dress pants.

"It's rude to stare" Peter looked over to me and i smiled.

"Well maybe you should put your shirt on and i wouldn't stare" He slipped on his white dress shirt and buttoned it up. He tucked it into his pants and finished the zipper and buttons on his pants. "Can you zip me up?" I walked behind him and he zipped the back of my dress. I turned around and kissed him.

"Help me with my tie?" He held it out and i got a very kinky image of him. I took it from his hands and helped him tie it. He took my hands and kissed my promise ring. "Hopefully the next wedding we are at, is ours." I leaned in and kissed him. My heels allowing me to reach his lips with ease.

"I hope it will be" I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Bucky walked in.

"Your dad sent me because he didn't want to walk in on you doing the nasty" I gave him a weird look. "His words" I laughed.

"I am also ready. I just need to put my lipstick on." I had done my hair and the base of my make-up this morning. I applied my red lipstick and turned to Peter. "How do i look?"

"Gorgeous" I smiled and lightly kissed him.

"Alright, I have to go make sure Pep is on her way." I walked out of room and past dad in the living room.