9

*2 Months after last Chapter- Start of Spiderman Homecoming*
*I'm guessing it's about October because in the Movie there is a Poster that says the Decathlon is October 13-15th*

"You'll be home before the homecoming dance right" I asked my dad as he got into the car. He was going on a trip to India. 

"Yes. I will be here to see my daughter off to her first homecoming dance" I hugged him. "Keep an eye on Peter for me. He's been bugging Happy like crazy" I nodded. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" I hugged him again and then he walked over to Pepper and they kissed and said goodbye. I waved to my father as he drove off. 

"After school today we should go dress shopping" Pepper suggested as we walked back into the house. 

"I would love that" Pepper and my dad's relationship has been so much better the past two months. They are in love again. I personally think they will be engaged real soon. 

"You ready kid?" Happy asked walking into the living room. I grabbed my backpack of the counter. 

"Yeah let's go. Bye Pep" 

"Bye Grace" Happy and I walked out to the car. 

"My dad asked me to talk to Peter. Apparently he's been bothering?" I questioned. 

"He send me twenty texts a day" Happy took his phone out and showed me. "I know he's excited to be a hero, but the kid needs to realize it's a good thing there aren't any missions to go on right now." 

"I'll talk to him. I promise." We drove to school and he dropped me off. "Pepper and I are going dress shopping after school, so I'm not sure if you need to pick me up or not" 

"I'll ask her" 

"Okay, see you later" I closed the door and walked into the school. Since my first day of school two months ago, I've gotten a little less attention. Of course it doesn't help that I friends with the popular group. When Liz invited me to girl's night two months ago, she and I really hit it off and we became friends. Of course I got close with Betty too. I still hang out with Peter, but for the most part, I am always with Liz. 

Speaking of Peter, I walked through the halls and saw him Neds at his locker. 

"I can't tonight I got the Stark-" 

"Mh-hm. Stark internship." 

"Yeah exactly" 

"What does my father have you doing now?" I asked. I knew Peter told people he had a stark internship. It was easier then telling people he was Spiderman. I always played along. 

"You know, the usual. I think I have to clean the lab today" I smiled.

"You always got that internship."

"Hopefully soon, it'll lead to a real job with him." 

"That would be so sweet." 

"Right?" 

"He'd be all, 'Good Job on those spreadsheets, Peter. Here's a gold coin.' I don't know how jobs work" 

"That's exactly how they work." 

"Except, my dad doesn't Gove gold coins, he gives blocks of gold. They are worth more" The boys and I laughed. 

"I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place. And then I'll come by afterwards" Ned told Peter but I knew he wasn't listening. He was looking at Liz. It still hurts a little that Peter likes Liz. Of course, after hanging out with her, I see why he likes her. While I still like Peter a little, I've kept my eyes open for other potential boys.