46

Grace's POV

"Dad?" I turned around and saw my father, Steve, and Natasha. "What the fuck is happening?" I looked at Peter and he was as shocked as I was. 

"Language" I scoffed. 

"My father, and two of my parental figures, come back from the dead and all you have to say to me is to watch my fucking language?" 

"I was trying to ease the tension" I rolled my eyes at Steve.

"I have another idea" I walked up to the three and slapped my dad across the face. "Screw you" I walked out of the press conference and to my car. I guess it's not my car because my dad bought it. I turned the key and drove. I started to drive and didn't know where I was going until I passed the 'Now Leaving New York' sign. I decided to drive until I was tired, hungry, or needed gas. 

Tony's POV

"If you won't take her word for it, take ours" I said and everyone looked at Steve, Natasha and I. 

"Dad?" Grace looked at us and I smiled at her. "What the fuck is happening?" She looked at Peter and they shared the same, shocked look. 

"Language" She scoffed, and Steve knew he made a bad choice.

"My father, and two of my parental figures, come back from the dead and all you have to say to me is to watch my fucking language?" 

"I was trying to ease the tension" she rolled her eyes at Steve. 

"I have another idea" She walked up to us and slapped me across the face. "Screw you" She walked out of the press conference. 

"That went almost exactly how I expected it too" I joked grabbing my jaw. She had a mean swing. I looked at Peter and he just stared at me. "Hey Kid" 

"Mr. Stark?" He started to walk towards us. "How are you here? I watched you die?" 

"I'll share that with you Later. Right now I gotta clean up your mess" I walked to the podium. "Quentin Beck was after my tech. He had been for a very long time. After my 'death', he somehow figured out that the piece of tech, that I call the E.D.I.T.H. Glasses would be going to Peter." 

"How does that prove that Mr. Parker wasn't responsible for the death of Mysterio and the distraction caused." 

"Well it doesn't. But this does" I pointed to the screen behind me as it started to play the footage that E.D.I.T.H. got of the attack. Once it was over, I turned back to the reporters. "If that doesn't prove Peter isn't responsible maybe the footage from his suit will be." I once again turned to look at the screen and it showed the attack from Peter's point of view instead of the glasses that Beck was wearing. "Still think he's responsible?" I asked the crowd and the silence confirmed my answer. "That's what I thought." I smirked looking out at the shocked reporters. "Now, if you excuse me, I have a daughter to find" I walked off the stage with Natasha, Steve, and Peter following me. 

We went outside and I saw Peter look around. 

"She took her car. She drove here"

"Well good thing I have my car" I clicked a button on my keys and the car drove up to us.

"Can you track the car?" Peter asked me

"Yes but I don't need too. I know where she is going" 

"Where?" 

"Home" 

"Home as in the Avengers complex? Or the lake house?" 

"Home as in Malibu"