17

^The boots are the same exact design just different colors. She is also wearing angel wings with the white costume and devil horns with the red^

*I know that Halloween was awhile ago, it just follows the calendar of my book*

*Friday, October 31st*

Grace's POV

I woke up early. Today was halloween and I had to get ready. I was going to school dressed as an Angel and I was going to Flash's Halloween Party dressed as a devil. I was going to match with Peter but him and Ned decided to be storm troopers. I didn't want to be the type of girlfriend that made Peter match with me even though he had plans with Ned.

Peter and I's relationship has been incredible. We've only been together for two weeks and I am falling in love with him. My dad has slowly started to accept him as my boyfriend and it means a lot to me. He is really trying. Pepper on the other hand, loves the fact that I have a boyfriend. She loves the girl talks after our dates. I think she is happy that I am finally acting like a teenage girl, and not like a mini version of my dad.

I got out of bed and slipped on my white bralette and my lacy white underwear. I slipped my robe on and started my make-up. I did white eyeshadow, sparkles and a little of mascara. Once i was done, I smiled at how beautiful my eyes look. I put just a little bit of pink lipstick on and then i started my hair. For School and my angel costume i am wearing my hair straight. I turned my straightener on and brushed my hair.

"Grace? Are you up?" I heard Pepper's voice.

"Yeah, come on in" she walked in and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful"

"Thanks Pep" I started to straighten out my wavy hair.

"What are you wearing today?" I pointed to the pile of white clothes on my bed. She walked over and looked at each piece. A white top and a white mini skirt. "You know Angels are supposed to be innocent right" she said holding up my skirt and I laughed.

"I know but, but I like how I look in that skirt. Plus I have the body to wear it so why shouldn't I?"

"How are you getting passed your father in this outfit?"

"I'm gonna run out the door really fast" Pepper laughed. "Plus my devil dress is way more revealing than my school outfit" I pointed to the red dress hanging on the closet door. She walked over and looked at the dress.

"Where did you even get this?" I smirked.

"Nat's closet"

"You are wearing this dress for Peter are you? You aren't planning on doing the dirty tonight, are you?"

"No. I am not planning on doing the dirty with Peter tonight. I'm wearing this dress for me because I am a hot young woman"

"I raised you right" I smiled

"Yes you did" I finished my hair and walked over to my bed.

"I'll leave so you can get dressed" she kissed my cheek before she walked out. I slipped out of my robe and pulled the long sleeve shirt over my head carefully. I slipped my skirt on, tucking my shirt into it. I slipped white socks on and than my boots. I sat down in front of my mirror to make sure my hair and makeup were okay before I put my halo and wings on. I smiled at my reflection and took a picture to send to Peter.

G-Grace
P-Peter

G-how do I look?
P-like an angel
G-I can't wait too see your costume
P-Ned just finished getting his on
G-are you dressing up as storm troopers for school or just the party?
P-just the Party. We have a surprise for school
G-I can't wait to see it.