1

A/N
Italics mean thoughts

Third Person POV
It was a lovely morning. The birds were chirping and y/n woke up. They turned over and stretched. Another boring day. Y/n slowly got out of their bed, yawning.

Y/n's POV
I got up from my warm bed to be met with the cold winter air.
"Y/n, get up and come eat breakfast," mom yelled.
"I'm coming mom!"
I quickly ran downstairs, not caring about my appearance. When I got to the bottom of the stairs mom looked at me like I am crazy. I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table.
"What's for breakfast mom?"
"Sweetie, just grab some pop tarts."
"Okay, mom."
I grabbed some pop tarts from the cabinet. I opened the package as mom was standing up quickly. I looked at her confused.
"Where are you going mom?"
"I have to go to work today."
"But it's a Saturday."
"I know, but I'm in a bit of a rush."
She walked over and kissed the top of my head. She then briskly walked out the door. Another lonely, boring day. I walked up to my room. It sucks living in Indiana. Nothing exciting ever happens here.
Tommyinnit Is Live
Tommy's live? I might as well watch it. Oh he's playing Minecraft with Tubbo? This should be a good stream.

Third Person POV
Y/n settled down in their bed getting ready to watch Tommy's stream.
"WHAT IS UP CHAT!!" can be heard from their screen. They smiled. I mean they were watching their comfort streamer. They zoned out listening to Tubbo speak. They were a bit of a fan of Tubbo, but it's not like they would ever meet. Y/n zoned back in when Tubbo started speaking.

~Time Skip (Sorry but if I wrote the stream it would be boring)~

Y/n's POV
"Well thanks for tuning in to another stream. Say bye Tubbo."
"Bye!!!"
Tommyinnit Is Offline
I turned off Twitch. That stream was definitely interesting. It's just now noon. I guess I'll call Blaine (your best friend) and see what he is up to.
Ring Ring
"Hello?"
"Hey Blaine"
"Oh Hey y/n, how are you"
"I'm doing great! I just watched Tommy's stream. Did you watch it"
"Um no I didn't. You know I'm not a huge fan of Tommy"
I started to feel sick. I have to make up an excuse to leave because if I tell Blaine the truth he will come rushing over to the house. I'll tell him that mom is home.
"Oh Blaine I think my mom is home"
"Oh, do you have to go"
"Yeah I do"
"Okay. Byeeeeeee"
"Byeeeeeee"
I hung up and walked downstairs. It's lunchtime, but I'm not hungry since I feel terrible. Oh no. I'm going to throw up. I ran back upstairs to the bathroom. As I was running I got super lightheaded. I got dizzy and almost fell on my way to the bathroom.
TW: Throwing Up
I fell on the ground by the toilet and leaned over just in time. The bile rose up my throat and came out my mouth. After I threw up I dry heaved a couple times.
End of TW
I sat back from the toilet and wiped the throw up off my mouth. I knew there was no way I could walk back to my room so I laid down on the bathroom floor. Then all went black.

Third Person POV
Y/n was passed out on the bathroom floor when their phone rang. It was their friends Sofie and Ash. Y/n didn't become conscious when the phone rang. When their two friends weren't getting and messages the two friends became concerned and rushed over to their friends house. Y/n had given both Sofie and Ash a key awhile back since Sofie and Ash were over all the time. Soon the two friends arrived. Sofie unlocked the door and shouted for y/n.
"Y/n! Are you home?"
No response. The two friends decided to look around. Y/n wasn't in the kitchen, living room, office/gaming room, or their bedroom. The two girls opened the bathroom door and were shocked when they saw y/n laying on the bathroom floor. Sofie screamed as Ash tried to calm her down.
"Sofie I'm sure they're alright. Just calm down"
Sofie evened her breathing.
"Okay I think I'm good"
The two girls looked at y/n confused of what happened to their best friend.

756 Words
A/N
Sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger. I will start on the next chapter right away. This chapter was a little boring but I don't really know where I am going with this story and I don't want to rush this story. The next part should be out tomorrow. I should be able to get out a few chapters tomorrow since I don't have school.

Remember to drink water and eat. I love y'all ❤️