15

A/N: I am not shipping anyone other than the reader and Tubbo. Everything else besides Tubbo and the reader is simply a joke

Y/n's POV
I woke up and slightly opened my eyes. The sun was shining brightly through my window. I looked up at Tubbo who had his arms wrapped around me. The sunlight hit his face just right, highlighting his features. I admired him, the perk of his nose, the curve of his lips, the curl of his eyelashes, the way that he was smiling as he slept. I smiled.

"WAKE UP BITCH!!!!"

I know that it's Tommy so I continue to look at Tubbo. Somehow he didn't wake up from Tommy yelling.

"Bitch. I said get up"
"Actually you said wake up and I am awake and I know that you weren't calling Tubbo a bitch"

His jaw dropped and he slowly backed out of the room, shocked. He left and shut the door behind him. I felt Tubbo stir below me. He slowly opened his eyes. The sunlight, that was already highlighting his features, hit his eyes just right. You could see every color of his chocolate colored eyes.

"Good morning Tubs"
"Good morning love"

I got butterflies. Not only from his morning voice but also from the nickname he gave me.

"I'm surprised that you didn't wake up to Tommy yelling at us"
"He yelled at us?"
"Yeah"
"What did he yell"
"He said, and I quote, 'Wake up bitch'"
"What did you say"
"Nothing. Then he said, 'Bitch. I said get up'"
"Love, what was your amazing comeback because I know you had one"
"Of course I did. I said, 'Actually you said wake up and I am awake and I know that you weren't calling Tubbo a bitch'"
"Then what did he do"

You could hear the excitement laced in his voice.

"His jaw dropped and he stood at the door gaping then he left"
"Oh my"
"I know Tommy told us to get up but I don't really want to"
"Same. Do you just want to cuddle all day"
"YES"

So that's exactly what we decided to do. We continued to lay in my bed and cuddled. I turned on my T.V. on turned on Netflix. I put f/s (favorite show) on and set down the T.V. remote on the bedside table. Tubbo and I cuddled while the others did who knows what.

Techno's POV (New POV POG!!!!!)
I see Tommy walk downstairs.

"Did you wake up y/n and Tubbo"
"Well I woke up y/n. Tubbo didn't wake up"
"Well y/n will most likely wake him up"
"Yeah"

Tommy came over and sat down on the couch with me and Fundy. Wilbur and Phil were sitting in the other couch. Niki walked downstairs and sat down on the couch with Will and Phil.

Niki: What's for breakfast? And where is Tubbo and y/n?
Will: I don't know what's for breakfast. And Tommy went to wake up Tubbo and y/n a couple minutes ago
Niki: Okay

We all continued to sit on the couches and watch T.V. Where is Tubbo and y/n?

Techno: Okay. Seriously where are they?
Phil: I'll go check on them

Phil POV (New POV POG!!!!)
I get up from the couch and walk upstairs to y/n's room. As I get closer to the door I hear the T.V. turned on and y/n's favorite show playing. I raise my hand and knock softly on the door.

Y/n: Come in

I opened the door and walked in.

Tubbo: Oh hi Phil
Phil: So you guys are awake
Y/n: Yep
Phil: Then why aren't you guys downstairs with everyone else. Besides everyone is hungry

I could see a look of worry past over y/n's face.

Y/n: Well Tubbo wanted to cuddle all day so we plan on doing that
Phil: But you guys weren't going to get food?
Tubbo: I am a little hungry. Aren't you y/n?
Y/n: Not really