17

A/N: Hi everyone!! I'm back!! I took a short break and I'm now writing this late at night because I have a terrible sleep schedule✌️I hope to be uploading often but we will see. I actually have a plan for this story now so it should be good. Enjoy!

Y/n's POV
Y/n's Dream
I look around. Where am I? I seem to be in some sort of forest.
"Y/n?"
"Tubbo?"
I turn around and around trying to find Tubbo but I don't see him.
"Tubbo, where are you?"
"Love, I'm right here"
I keep spinning in circles, looking for him. I hear a crashing in the trees.
"Tubbo, is that you?"
"Run y/n!! It's not safe here"
I start to run because I trust Tubbo. As I'm running I come to the edge of a cliff. I stop dead in my tracks.
"SHIT!! TUBBO WHAT DO I DO?"
I start sobbing.
"Love, calm down. What you need to do is jump"
"Jump! Are you insane?!?!?"
"Trust me"
I trust Tubbo. I back up and run towards the edge of the cliff. I jump off the edge. I start falling.
End Of Dream

I jolt up in bed. I look over at Tubbo, he's starting to wake up. I start crying and shaking. Tubbo sits up quickly and pulls me into a tight hug.
"Nightmare?"
I nodded my head.
"It'll be alright love. Do you want to tell me what it was about?"
"Sure. So I was in a forest and I heard you say my name. So I start spinning around, trying to find you. But I couldn't find you. I heard a huge crash and you told me to run. So I started to run. I stopped running because I was at the edge of a cliff. So I asked you what to do. You told me to jump so I did then I was just falling and I woke up"
"You know I love you, right?"
"I love you too Tubs"
I cuddled into Tubbo's chest.
"Baby it's 2 am. Let's go back to sleep"
"Okay Tubbo"
Tubbo and I laid back down. My back was pressed up against his chest. Our legs were intertwined. His arms were around my waist. I fell asleep comfortably in Tubbo's arms.

~Time Skip~

Fundy's POV (New POV POG!!)
I wake up in the guest room to see Tommy sleeping soundly in the bed. I forced him to let me take the floor, but since he's stubborn we switch off every day. I get up and leave the room, walking downstairs. I see Techno and Will asleep on the couches, I mean it is 7 am. I walk into the kitchen and see Niki in there reading a book.
"Good morning Niki"
"Oh good morning Fundy! I didn't hear you walk in"
"Oh. How did you sleep?"
"I slept good! How about you?"
"I slept pretty well except Tommy kept snoring"
"Oh my"
Niki stifled a laugh. I walked over and sat beside Niki. I opened my phone and scrolled through Twitter, looking at my timeline. Soon later everyone else came into the kitchen.

Tommy: What's the plan for today?
Y/n: Let's go hiking. And we can get ihop.
Tubbo: One, it's winter. Two, what's ihop?
Y/n: One, we can still go hiking even if it is winter, just dress warm. Two, an ihop is a pancake/breakfast restaurant.
Will: This sounds like a fun day
Y/n: It will be! Now everyone go get ready and then we'll go to ihop

Y/n's POV
I walked upstairs and got dressed. I quickly ran back downstairs to see everyone waiting.
"Let's go everyone!"
Shouts and woops could be heard. We all got into the car.

Techno: How long is the trip?
Y/n: It takes 10 minutes to get to ihop then a hour to get to the hiking place
Techno: Okay, thanks!

I turned on some music.

~Time Skip to when they get to the hiking place because it's late and I'm tired af~

Y/n: We're here!!
I pulled into a parking spot and everyone got out. I opened the map and we all started to choose some trails to hike. Once we decided what trails to walk, we started.

Third Person POV
The friend group walked the trails and goofed off. They were being idiots like always. The group finally finished hiking and got back to the car. Y/n drove the group back to their house. They jammed out to music and were screaming lyrics for the entire one hour drive. When they got home, everyone took showers and went to sleep. They were not ready for what was coming next.

798 Words
A/N
I really hope y'all enjoyed!!

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️