3

Tommyinnit POV (New POV POG!!!!)
I just uploaded my new YouTube video. I'm just sitting in a vc talking to Tubbo. My phone buzzed. I thought I had notifications turned off.
"Hold on Tubs I got a notification"
"I thought you had those turned off"
"I thought so too"
"Wait!"
"What Tubbo"
"Remember you turned them on for that one YouTube video"
"Oh yeah"
I was going to just turn notifications off but I saw a dm from a woman (Yes Tommy is assuming that the reader is female but in this story the reader is non-binary). So being the big man I am I looked at it.

Y/U/N (Your Username)
(Y/n): Hi Tommy!!! I know you probably won't see this but you are my comfort streamer and I really enjoy your content!!! I passed out earlier cause I'm sick but you probably didn't need to know that. I think Tubbo is cute but I'll never get to meet him :( Anyways you make my days a little brighter. Thank you!!!!

I feel bad for this sick girl. I found it a little weird that she told me that Tubbo was cute but eh I don't care.
"Tubbo"
"Yeah"
"We should tweet encouraging messages to this woman. She's sick and she reached out to me. She also said that you were cute"
I said that last part while I was laughing. Tubbo just seemed confused.
"I like your idea of tweeting encouraging messages and if we do it others will also tweet out to her"

Tommyinnit
@y/u/n
Hi I heard that you were sick get better soon!!

TubboLive
@y/u/n
Hi I hope you feel better soon. Everyone is here for you <3

WilburSoot
@y/u/n
I don't really know who you are but the children mentioned you and I gathered that you are sick. I really hope you get better soon!!

"Tubbo I think I'm going to dm her"
"I think I am going to too"

Y/U/N
(Tommy): Hi I saw your dm and I just hope that you get better soon.
Sent

Tubbo's POV (Also New POV POG!!)
I felt really bad for the sick girl (Yes Tubbo is also assuming) so I decided to dm her.

Y/U/N
(Tubbo): Hi Tommy told me that you are sick. I hope you get better soon. Dm me if you ever need someone to talk to <3
Sent

Was the heart too much!!! I really like her. She is really cute. I looked at her Instagram and she is adorable 🥰 She called me cute but ugh. This is stressful.
"Tubbo?"
I zoned back in.
"Oh sorry Tommy"
"It's fine, why did you zone out"
"I was thinking about her"
"Do you like her Tubbo"
"Maybe. I've never met her though"
"I understand"

Y/n's POV
I woke up in an empty bed. There was a note on my bedside table.

Dear y/n,
We had to leave sorry. Your phone kept blowing up. We didn't look at it though. We hope you get better soon. Don't be hesitant to text or call us.
Love
Sofie and Ash

I stood up. I don't remember anything from last night. I can sort of remember dming Tommyinnit. I grabbed my phone and looked at it.
Twitter Notifications 11
What!! I never get Twitter notifications.
I open up Twitter to see that 9 people mentioned me. And that I had 2 dms. I started to look at them.

Tommyinnit
@y/u/n
Hi I heard that you were sick get better soon!!

TubboLive
@y/u/n
Hi I hope you feel better soon. Everyone is here for you <3

WilburSoot
@y/u/n
I don't really know who you are but the children mentioned you and I gathered that you are sick. I really hope you get better soon!!

dreamwastaken
@y/u/n
Get better soon y/u/n!! We're all here for you!!

GeorgeNotFound
@y/u/n
I woke up just to tweet out to you. Get well soon!!

sapnap
@y/u/n
Everyone is here for you get well soon!!

KarlJacobs_
@y/u/n
Get better y/u/n!! You will overcome this sickness!!

Nihaachu
@y/u/n
Get well soon bby!! I love you ❤️

JustaMinx
@y/u/n
I hope you get well soon!! Love ya 😍

Wow. I was not expecting people to tweet out to me. Did Tommy see the dm then. He must've. Oh no! I wonder if Tubbo knows that I called him cute. I should check my dms.

Tommyinnit
(Tommy): Hi I saw your dm and I just hope you get better soon.

TubboLive
(Tubbo): Hi Tommy told me that you are sick. I hope you get better soon. Dm me if you ever need someone to talk to <3

Oh My Gosh!!! Does that heart mean something!!! I don't know but I do know that this is crazy. I should tweet out a thanks.

Y/U/N
Thank you everyone for the support!! I am sick but I hope to get better soon. Thank you everyone!!! <3

851 Words
A/N
This chapter had a bit more action. I'm trying to keep chapters exciting but not rush the story.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️