7

Tubbo's POV
"Well I—
They took a deep breath.
"I like you Tubbo and I didn't know if you liked me and I started to panic so I did this"
They showed me their arms. I was very confused.
"You cut because you didn't know if I liked you?"
"Yes"
"Oh y/n. I like you too"

(Quick A/N: I am NOT writing smut for Tubbo. He is a MINOR. But I have the right to write them kissing. As long as it doesn't get more advanced it is fine. If Tubbo has a problem with this someone let me now and I will change it)

I glanced at their lips and back at their eyes. They did the same. I spoke up.
"Can I"
They nodded their head. I gently tipped their head up and leaned in. They leaned in and pressed their lips against mine. It was as if our mouths were two puzzle pieces. They fit perfectly together. I slowly pulled away and looked into their eyes. They threw themself at me and tackled me into a hug. I hugged back and we laid down on the bed. (I am not going there. Don't even think it) They cuddled up against me.
"Y/n will you be my significant other"
"Yes Tubbo I will"
We were laying there looking at each other. Our faces were close. They smiled at me and I returned the smile. I pulled the covers over us. They put their head on my chest. I looked down and kissed their forehead.
"Try to get some sleep my love"
"I'll try. Goodnight Tubbo"
"Goodnight y/n"

Third Person POV
The new couple cuddled on the bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

~Time Skip cause I have nothing to write here~

Y/n's POV
I woke up to see Tubbo and I cuddling. I realized that I haven't talked to my friends in a while so I decided to text them. I grabbed my phone quietly, trying to not wake Tubbo.

Blaine Bitch
Y/n: Hey. Don't come over any time soon I have a guest. And I also got a boyfriend. That's who my guest is. I'll set up a day for you to meet him. I'll talk to you later. Bye bitch

The Girls 💅
Y/n: Girls you can't come over anytime soon, I have a guest. Umm so the guest may be my new boyfriend. I'll set up a day for you guys to meet him. I'll talk to you gals later. Love ya 💜

I put my phone on the bedside table. I looked up at Tubbo. I went downstairs to make breakfast. My mom had to go on a business trip so she won't be back til next week. I got out the ingredients to make pancakes. As I was making them I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
"Good morning my love"
Oh my gosh. His morning voice made me swoon.
"Good morning love"
I turned around to face him and gave him a light peck on the lips. I went back to making pancakes.
"Love, what are you making"
"Pancakes!"
"That sounds amazing!"
I finished making pancakes. Tubbo unwrapped his arms from my waist. I missed his touch. We sat down at the dining room table and started to eat our pancakes. We were just making small talk.
"So how long are you staying for"
"A week"
A week!!! That's not a long time.
"Earth to y/n"
"Oh sorry I zoned out"
"What we're you thinking about"
"How a week isn't that long"
"Hey. A week will be just fine. I wish it could be longer but it'll be fine."
I started to think of all the things we could do. We could go skating one day. And we could have a movie day one day. And he needs to meet Blaine and the girls but we can do that in one day. We can go to the mall one day. Then we will figure something out for the others.
"What are ya thinking about"
"What we could do"
"What ideas do you have"
"Um we could go skating. We could have a movie day. We could go to the mall. And my friends really want to meet you so we can do that one day. And then we can figure out the rest"
"Sounds fun. But what are we going to do today"
"Can we just stay home today? I don't have motivation to do anything"
"That's fine my love"
"You can stream if you want. I have a pc but I don't ever use it"
"Streaming sounds fun. But maybe later. Do you want to meet my friends? Since the last time you were having a panic attack"
"I would most definitely like to meet your friends love"
I led Tubbo to my family's office room. He sat down in the chair and pulled me onto his lap. He logged into discord and got ready to call his friends.
"Are you ready"
"As ready as I'll ever be"

844 Words
A/N
I have no plans for this story. I am going with the flow.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️