4

TW: Swearing

Y/n's POV
I decided to dm Tubbo.

TubboLive
(Y/n): Hi!! Thank you for the support!! I wasn't expecting Tommy to see my dm. I kinda hope we can be friends because you're really cute!!
Seen

Oh no!! I didn't mean to send that but he has already seen it so I can't delete it.

TubboLive
(Tubbo): You deserve all of the support!! I also hope we can be friends. Can I have your discord so we can talk?
(Y/n): Yeah. It's y/u/n#0000.

Friend Request From Tubbo
Accept. Decline
I quickly clicked accept.

Tubbo
(Tubbo): We can start getting to know each other. Hi I'm Tubbo. I live in England. I have two sisters Lani and Teagan. I'm 17 and my best friends are Tommy and Wilbur.
(Y/n): Hi Tubbo! I'm y/n. I live in Indiana which is in America. I'm an only child. I'm 16 and my best friends are Sofie, Ash, and Blaine. I understand that you don't know any of them.
(Tubbo): Do you want to hop in a call?
(Y/n): Sure!

Incoming Call From Tubbo
Accept. Decline
I clicked accept. I started to get really shy. Tubbo turned on his face cam. I feel like I need to turn mine on but I look like shit. I'm just laying down it my bed and I look like a mess. Oh fuck it. I turned on my camera.
"Hi Tubbo" I said weakly
"Oh my gosh! You sound so sick"
"Well I wasn't able to talk yesterday so this is my first time talking"
"Oh my! Well if you need to stop talking just let me know"
"Okay Tubbo I will"

~Time Skip (Tubbo and y/n talked for 3 more hours and started to become best friends)~

I just got off the phone with Tubbo. I am definitely falling for him but I don't think he feels the same way. During the call he kept using she/her pronouns but I didn't want to tell him yet because I don't know if he'll support me.

Tubbo's POV
I just got off the phone with y/n. I really like her. Whenever I referred to her using she/her pronouns she seemed awkward. I hope I was using the right pronouns. I'll ask her the next time we talk. If there is a next time. I hope there is a next time. Earlier she called me cute. When she called me cute I got butterflies and started to blush. Oh it's 8 pm. I need to stream with Tommy and Wilbur.

Y/n's POV
Tubbo Is Live
I clicked on Tubbo's stream even though Tommy was also streaming. Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur were playing Minecraft. I sent a dono to Tubbo thinking that he wouldn't see it.
"Y/u/n thank you for the 20£!"
He started to blush. All I had said was that I was enjoying the stream and I added a heart. Chat was filling with "Tubbo is BLUSHING!!" "WHAT IS GOING ON". Tubbo pulled out his phone. A few seconds later I got a text. (You gave Tubbo your number while you guys were on the phone)

Bee Boy 🐝
Bee Boy 🐝: Did you just donate?
Y/n ❤️: Yeah. I also saw you blush
Bee Boy 🐝: Oh.

Tubbo looked up from his phone and went back to streaming. Tommy and Wilbur asked about it and he said he would tell them later.

Tubbo's POV
I just finished my stream and I'm in a vc with Tommy and Wilbur.
Tommy: What happened during the stream
Tubbo: I got a dono
Wilbur: And you blushed?
Tubbo: Yes
Wilbur: Who was the dono from?
Tommy: I think I know. Tubbo is it who I think it is
Tubbo: Yes
Wilbur: Tell us about her
Tubbo: Her name is y/n. She lives in a state called Indiana which is in America. She is an only child. She's 16. Earlier we talked for over 3 hours. She is definitely sick. I really like her.
Tommy: You should ask for her address to "send her a package" but you should fly there to surprise her.
Wilbur: That's a great idea Tommy but Tubbo you need to talk to your mom about that
Tubbo: I will. Thanks guys!
I left the call and quickly ran down the stairs. I found my mom in the living room watching tv.
"Mom!"
"Yes sweetie?"
"Umm okay so there is this girl I really like. And she lives in America. And I was wondering if I could fly out to see her. It would be for a week. But pleaseeeeee"
"I guess you can go but be careful and don't do anything you shouldn't do"
"Okay thank you so much mom"
I ran back upstairs to tell Tommy and Wilbur the good news.

The Boys
Tubbo: I can go see y/n!!!
Tommy: Tubs you did it!!!
Wilbur: I'm so proud of you Tubbo
Tommy: When do you leave
Tubbo: Tomorrow
Wilbur: We'll leave you to pack then
Tubbo: Okay bye guys!!
Tommy: BYE
Wilbur: Byeee

(Quick A/N: I know this seems to be going quick but I'm just going with the flow and hoping this turns out fine)

I text y/n to get her address.

Y/n ❤️
Bee Boy 🐝: Hey can I have your address that way I can send you a get well soon package.
Y/n ❤️: Sure. It's **** Oak St, *****, IN.
Bee Boy 🐝: Thanks

919 Words
A/N
Things are going to start getting exciting from here on.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️