6

Tubbo's POV
I just woke up it's 3 am. I have a 13 hour flight to catch. I put my laptop and other things in my carry on bag. My flight is at 4 am. I walk downstairs to see my family waiting for me. I hug Lani, Teagan, my dad, and my mom. The Uber is outside. I say goodbye to all of them and wave as the Uber starts driving to the airport.

~Time Skip to the airport~

Flight 482 is now boarding
I board the plane and find my seat. It a window seat and no one sits next to me. I guess I should settle in for this 13 hour flight. I should text my friends and family before I have to put my phone on airplane mode.

Mom ❤️
Tubbo: Just boarded. Love you all ❤️

The Boys
Tubbo: Just boarded. I'm super excited!!!

(Quick A/N: I realized that as I was writing this there was a MAJOR loophole. This loophole was "Did y/n's mom know that Tubbo was coming?" The answer to this is yes. When Tubbo and y/n were on the phone for hours they had given each other their parents numbers in case of an emergency. When Tubbo told his mom about visiting y/n his mom talked to y/n's mom. Now on with the story)

I put my phone on airplane mode and put it in my backpack. Since it's still early I'm going to try to sleep.

~Time Skip to after the flight~

I just got off my plane. I pull out my phone and call for an Uber. I go to baggage claim and grab my suitcase. When I walk outside my Uber is there. I get in and the driver starts to drive. I'm so excited that I get to see y/n soon.

Y/n's POV
My mom left earlier for work so I'm just laying in my bed. I want to call Tubbo but I'm too nervous to do that. I start overthinking. Does he like me? Does he not like me? I mean he has put hearts in his messages but does he like me.

Third Person POV
Y/n worked themself into a panic.
TW: Cutting/Self-Harm
They walked into the bathroom and grabbed a razor blade from the cabinet. They pulled up their sleeves, scars littered all over their arms. They found an empty spot and got to work. They drew the blade across their wrist. One line, they thought. One turned into many.
End of TW

Y/n's POV
My head snapped up when I heard a knock on the door. I got up quickly. I think it's just the mailman so I'm not going to bother cleaning up my arms. I walk downstairs to the front door and open it. I stand there shocked. I can't believe this. "Tubbo?!?!?"

Tubbo's POV
"Tubbo?!?!?"
She looked shocked. I pulled her into a hug.
"Hi y/n"
She seemed off. I let go of her. That's when I saw it. Blood trickling down her hand. I gently grab her arm and pull up her sleeve.
"Oh my gosh... y/n"
"Come inside"
"Where's your bathroom"
She took me upstairs and showed me to the bathroom.
"Where's a first aid kit"
She grabbed one from out of the cabinet.
"Why are you here Tubbo"
"I came to surprise you but you don't seem happy"
"I am. You just caught me at a bad time"
I cleaned her arms up and we went into her room. I pulled out my phone and opened my texts.

Mom ❤️
Mom ❤️: Be safe!! We love you too!!
Tubbo: I made it!! I'll text you later.

The Boys
Tommy 😡: Good luck tubs
Wilbur: Have fun!!
Tubbo: I made it!! I'll text you all later, something is going on.

I looked up at y/n. She spoke first.
"We need to talk"
"Yeah we do"
"Let me start please"
"Okay"
"You keep using she/her pronouns when you mention me"
"Is that not right"
"I go by they/them. But you're fine. You didn't know"
"I feel terrible now. Can I tell the guys? They also have been using she/her"
"I guess"

I pulled out my phone again and opened my texts.

The mc family
Tubbo: Guys!
Phil: What's going on Tubbo
Will: What's wrong
Techno: Is everything alright
Tommy: Tubs explain please
Tubbo: Y/n doesn't go by she/her pronouns. Y/n goes by they/them. I thought you guys should know that way they're comfortable when we talk to them
Phil: Oh my gosh! I feel bad but thanks for letting us know
Wilbur: Thanks Tubbo
Techno: Thanks kid
Tommy: Thanks tubs

I looked up my phone. I didn't realize that y/n had been looking over my shoulder the entire time. I spoke up first.
"Can you explain about your arms"
They looked away shyly.
"Hey. I'm not going to judge"
"I started to panic" they said softly
"Can I know what you were panicking about"
"It was just something stupid"
"It couldn't have been stupid for you to do this" I pointed at their arms
"Well, I—

863 Words
A/N
Cliffhanger sorry. I'll start on the next chapter right away. To anyone reading this you are important and you matter if you ever need to talk message me.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️