14

Y/n's POV
I woke up and saw everyone asleep in the living room. Tubbo and I were on one couch. Will and Niki fell asleep on the other couch. (I am NOT shipping Will and Niki. They don't like it) Tommy, Phil, Fundy, and Techno fell asleep on the floor. I slid out of Tubbo's arms and walked towards the kitchen while avoiding the people sleeping on the floor. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the ingredients to make pancakes and eggs. I saw there was bacon in my fridge. I'm not mean. I won't cook Techno's siblings. I walked over to the stove and turned on two burners. I set two pans on the burners and started to make pancakes and eggs.

Will's POV (New POV POG!!)
I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. I heard the sound of humming coming from the kitchen. Are they humming my music? I walk into the kitchen to see y/n making breakfast.
"Good morning"
They jumped.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you"
"Your fine Will. Um how long were you standing there"
"Long enough to hear you humming my music"
"Oh"
"What are you making"
"Pancakes and eggs"
"That sounds delicious"
I sat down at the kitchen island and made small talk with y/n while we waited for the others to wake up.

Tubbo's POV
I wake up feeling cold. I realized that y/n is no longer in my arms. I could here talking coming from the kitchen. I heard Will laugh really loud. I looked around the living room and I could see everyone stirring. Will's laugh seemed to wake everyone up. I stood up and made my way into the kitchen. Will was walking out when I walked in. I walked up to y/n at the stove and wrapped my arms around their waist.
"Good morning love"
They turned around in my arms and pressed their lips against mine.
"EWWWWWW!!!! MY EYES!!! I'M A MINOR!!!"
We break our kiss and turn around to see Tommy.

Tommy: Did you forget about us
Tubbo: No I just didn't think you would walk in
Tommy: Well I'm scarred for life
Will: Tommy come out here and leave the lovebirds alone

Tommy turned around and left the room. Y/n turned off the burners and turned back around to me.
"So where were we"
"I believe we were kissing"
We both leaned in and connected in a passionate kiss. This kiss was long and extremely passionate. I heard someone sigh. The sigh sounded close. I think y/n heard it too because they broke the kiss quickly. We turned around to see everyone standing in the doorway, eyes wide, except for Tommy, he covered his eyes. I kept my arms around y/n's waist.

Y/n: I um made breakfast
Tommy: Are we just not going to talk about what I walked in on
Tubbo: First off, kissing is normal. And secondly, why was everyone standing in the doorway watching
Techno: Tommy ran into the living room and told us that he walked in on you two kissing. Then we heard you say 'So where were we' then we heard y/n say 'I believe we were kissing'. So we got up and stood in the doorway. Then Niki sighed and gave away our position
Niki: I'm sorry but it was adorable. They were literally smiling while they were kissing
Y/n: How about we all just eat breakfast

We all walk over to the table and start to eat our pancakes and eggs.

Tommy: Where's the bacon
Y/n: I can take your food back. But to answer your question I wasn't going to cook Techno's siblings

Phil and Fundy started to laugh.

Techno: Well that was awful considerate of you
Tommy: I still want bacon
Y/n: I will take your food
Tommy: Nevermind then
Tubbo: Love can we go out and do something today
Y/n: Sure love. Do you guys want to go skating
Everyone: Sure
Y/n: Okay we'll leave here soon so everyone should get ready. Then we can figure out sleeping arrangements later
Everyone: Okay

Y/n's POV
I show everyone where the downstairs bathroom is then I walk upstairs, Tubbo right behind me. We walk into my room, Tubbo walks over to his suitcase and I walk over to my closet. I grab a black long sleeve shirt and my striped overalls. I walk into the bathroom and get changed. I see the razor blade but I don't have the urge to cut. I finish getting ready and walk out of the bathroom. I see Tubbo sitting on my bed wearing a black sweater and jeans. He looks up when I walk in.
"Wow! You look stunning"
I could feel my face heating up.
"Thank you"
He reached his hand out towards me and I grabbed it, lacing our fingers. We walked downstairs hand in hand.