9

Tubbo's POV
I opened the door to see them on the floor, crying.
"Y/n what happened"
Their voice started to shake as they started to speak.
"Well"
They started to cry harder. I sat down on the floor and pulled them into my arms.
"Take a deep breath"
They took a deep breath and started to speak again.
"She's dead"
"Who"
"My mom"
"Oh my. Do you mind me asking how it happened"
"S-she got hit b-by a drunk driver. T-there were no s-survivors"
I hugged them tighter. They started to cry even harder.
"Hey. Look at me and listen"
They lifted their head and their eyes met mine.
"I am here for you. I won't stream or post for a while because I am going to care for you. I will call my mom and see if I can stay longer. You obviously need someone here"
"You would stay here to comfort me?"
"Of course! Now stand up and let's go cuddle"
"Okay"
We walk back into y/n's room. I pull them down onto the bed. (Not like that) They wrap their arms around me and I kiss the top of their head. I grab my phone.
"Hey I'm going to call my mom real quick"
"Okay"
They buried their face into my chest. I clicked on my mom's contact and started a call. My mom answered on the second ring.

Mom: Hi sweetie! Is everything alright?
Tubbo: Um not really
Mom: Oh no! What happened? Is y/n alright?
Tubbo: Not really. Their mom passed away and they are really hurting. Is it alright if I stay for a few more weeks? I feel like my significant other really needs me
Mom: Significant other?
Tubbo: Yes mom we are dating
Mom: I'm so happy for you! Tell y/n that I'm sorry for their loss. And yes you can stay for however long you need to.
Tubbo: Thanks mom! I got to go but I'll talk to you later.
Mom: Okay. Have fun!
Tubbo: Bye mom
Mom: Bye sweetie

I opened Twitter and started to write a tweet.

TubboLive
Hi everyone! I am sorry to let you know but I will be taking a break from streaming and posting content. Something involving my significant other has come up and I need to be here to comfort them. I hope you guys understand. Thank you

I set down my phone. A few seconds later I here a ding from y/n's phone.
"Do you have my notifications on"
"Oh shut up. But yes. Can you read the tweet to me I don't want to move"
"Of course my love. Hi everyone! I am sorry to let you know but I will be taking a break from streaming and posting content. Something involving my significant other has come up and I need to be here to comfort them. I hope you guys understand. Thank you"
"Thanks"
"Your welcome! Also my mom said that she's sorry for your loss. She also said that I can stay for however long I need to"
"So how long are you staying"
"However long you want me here"
That reminded me of something. I stood up and walked over to my suitcase.
"What are you doing"
"Well when I planned this trip you were super sick"
"I still am sick"
"I know. But anyways I had bought you something"
I grabbed the two plushies (A Minecraft bee and pig) and my sweater out of my suitcase. I walked back over to the bed.
"Love, what did you get me"
I showed them the two plushies. They fell in love with the plushies instantly. I gently slid the sweater over their head. They looked up at me and smiled.
"Thanks Tubs"
"No problem. Now about you still being sick"
"What about it"
"Have you thrown up in the past 24 hours"
"No"
"Have you felt like you were going to throw up"
"No"
"Okay. Just let me now if you start feeling bad. And hey. If you ever want to talk about anything, I'm here"
"Okay. Thanks Tubbo"
They cuddled back into my side.
"Love"
"Hm"
"What do you want for dinner"
"I'm not hungry love"
"Y/n you need to eat"
"But I'm not hungry"
"Okay. Well I'm going to order some food. I'm going to order some for you too. Okay?"
"Okay"
I pulled out my phone and order y/n and I some food.
"It'll be here in 10 minutes my love"
"Okay love"

~Time Skip to when the food gets here~

Y/n's POV
I heard the doorbell ring downstairs.
"Love the food is here"
We walked downstairs together, holding hands. I'm glad I have him. I opened the door and paid for the food.
"My love, I could've paid"
"You're the guest so I paid"
We sat down at the table. In all honesty I felt queasy. I knew there was no way that I could eat.
"Love, eat something"
"I'm not hungry"
"I understand that you are devastated but you need to eat something"
I took a bite of my food and that pushed me over the edge. I stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom. As soon as I stood up Tubbo also stood up.
TW: Throwing Up
When I got into the bathroom I lifted up the toilet seat. Bile rose up my throat and came out. This happened 3 more times. During this all Tubbo was there saying encouraging and comforting words to me. I dry heaved a couple more times before leaning back.
End of TW
As soon as I leaned back I was enveloped in a hug. I hugged back and just cried. I hate throwing up. I started to get really dizzy and I felt myself start to lose consciousness.
"Tubbo"

Tubbo's POV
I felt y/n's grip loosen.
"Tubbo"
"Y/n stay with me"
Fuck. They might pass out.
"Hey talk to me. Do you pass out often after you puke"
"Yes the last time I passed out my friends showed up at my house and found me on the bathroom floor"
"Oh my"
Their eyes started to roll back into their head.
"Y/n!"
It was too late. They passed out in my arms.

1049 Words
A/N
This was a longer chapter. I'm not in the writing mood today but I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll have some time to write. I hope y'all are having a great day.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️