18

Y/n's POV
I woke up cuddling Tubbo. Hm... What should we do today? We could go to the store and go stargazing tonight. I feel Tubbo stir underneath me.
"Good morning Tubs"
"Good morning love"
"I'm gonna make breakfast. Come downstairs when you're ready"
"Okay love"
He sounds tired so I get up and walk downstairs. Everyone is sound asleep. I decide to make omelets. I grab the eggs and cheese from the fridge. I start cooking.

Phil's POV
I wake up on the couch in the office and walk downstairs to be greeted with the smell of breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and y/n turns around.
"Good morning Phil"
"Good morning y/n"
"How did you sleep?"
"I slept well. How about you?"
"I slept good"
"That's good"
I sat down at the table and soon everyone else started to make their way into the kitchen. Soon after y/n informed everyone that breakfast was done and they passed out the food.

Tubbo's POV
Y/n passed out omelets to everyone including themselves. I'm proud of them.

Y/n: So I was thinking. What if today we went to the store and bought stuff for a movie day then tonight we can go stargazing in a nearby flower field
Everyone: That's sounds good

~Time Skip to after shopping bc once again it is very late and I'm sleep deprived~

We all got back to y/n's house with the supplies. We all got settled on the couches and started to watch movies. Y/n and I were cuddling on the couch.

~Another Time Skip to before they go stargazing bc I'm extremely sleep deprived~

Y/n's POV
We all get in the car and I drive us to the flower field. We all get out and admire the scene before us. There were flowers everywhere, all different colors. We all laid down and were stargazing. I have to break the news to them somehow.

Y/n: Um hey guys
Everyone: Yeah?
Y/n: Um so I have some news
Tommy: Go on
Y/n: Sinceim16andaminoricantlivebymyselfthereforeinaweekiwillhavetogotoanorphanagebecauseimtechnicallyanorphan
Phil: Can you slow down and repeat that
Y/n: Since I'm 16 and a minor I can't live by myself therefore in a week I will have to go to an orphanage because I'm technically an orphan
Tubbo: Oh no, love!!!

I started to cry and I saw Tubbo also start to tear up. Techno tried to lighten the mood by making a joke.

Techno: Well y/n I hate all orphans except you

We all laughed at that. We packed up all our stuff, a sad mood hung over us all. We got home and Tubbo and I cuddled on the couch. Tubbo ended up falling asleep in my arms so I told Will to sleep in my room. I fell asleep in Tubbo's arms.

476 Words
A/N
This was a really short chapter, my apologies. It would've been a lot longer if it wasn't late and if I wasn't tired.

Remember to drink water and eat something. And also sleep. I love y'all ❤️