19

Guess who's back!!! It's me!!!
Enjoy the story!!

Y/n's POV
Today is everyone's last day here, well everyone except Tubbo. I sit up in my bed and look beside me. Tubbo is sleeping calmly. He looks so peaceful. I quietly get out of my bed, trying to not wake Tubbo. Tubbo slightly whined at the loss of my touch. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room. I went downstairs to see everyone awake and watching TV.

Y/n: Good morning everyone!
Everyone: Good morning!

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. A container catches my eye. That wasn't there before.
"Niki!"
"Yeah?"
Niki walked into the kitchen.
"What's this"
I held up the container.
"Oh we all saved you some biscuits and gravy"
"You guys didn't have to do that"
"Well we wanted to"
"Thanks! What do all of you guys want for breakfast?"
"Um eggs and toast is fine"
"Got it! Thanks Niki!"
"You're welcome!"

Niki walked out of the kitchen, back into the living room. I started to make breakfast. I grab the eggs and my biscuits and gravy out of the fridge. I grab the bread out of the cabinet and plug in the toaster. I put the bread in the toaster and start to make scrambled eggs. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Good morning Tubbo"
"Good morning"
His face is buried in my shoulder and I can feel him smiling. I smile. He kissed my shoulder. (A/N: I swear I'm so touch starved)
"AHHHHHHHH WOMAN"
"How many times do I have to tell you Tommy, I'm not a woman"
"Oops sorry... force of habit"
I can sense that Tommy is being genuine.
"It's alright Tommy. Also tell everyone that breakfast is done"
"Will do"
Tommy leaves the room and I start filling plates for everyone. Every time I finish a plate Tubbo brings it over to the table. I don't put much food on my plate. By the time I'm done with the plates everyone is sitting at the table eating. I sit down at the table at slowly eat my food. I finish all the food on my plate, way after everyone else had finished.
Fundy: What's the plan for today
Y/n: Everyone has to pack, right?
Niki: Nope! We did it while you were making breakfast so that we would have all day to hang out
Y/n: You guys didn't have to do that
Will: We didn't mind
Tommy: So movie day?
Phil: Sure
Y/n: Let's do it

Third Person POV
The group of friends stayed inside and watched movies until the unfortunate time came.

Y/n's POV
"Everyone! Suitcases in the car"
I could feel the off vibes radiating from the group. Everyone put their suitcases and the car and we left to go to the airport. The whole drive was silent. Everyone was too upset to do anything. There was no music and no one was talking. When we made it to the airport Tubbo and I said our goodbyes to everyone else. I started crying. Tommy noticed and hugged me.
"I'll miss you woman"
"Tommyyyyyyyyy. Whyyyyyyy"
"I know, I know. You're not a woman"
"I'll miss you too Tomathy"
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn. Whyyyyyyyy"
"You did it to me"
"Fair enough"
I pulled away from the hug to be met with the sad looks of all my friends.
"Group Hug!!!!"
I honestly don't know who shouted, it wasn't anyone from our friend group. We all hugged each other.
Y/n: I'll miss y'all
Niki: We're gonna miss you too
We pulled away from the hug.

Tubbo's POV
We pulled away from the hug.
Tommy pulled me to the side and pulled me into a hug.
"I'll miss you big man"
"I'll miss you too Tommy"
"I see y/n as a sibling and I swear if you break their heart I will kill you"
I gulped.
"Got it Tommy"
"I'll see you back in Britain"
"Bye Tommy"
"Bye tubs"
Tommy walked away with the rest of the group.

Y/n's POV
"-Break their heart and I'll kill you"
"Niki"
"Hm"
"Tommy just threatened Tubbo"
Niki stifled a laugh.
"That doesn't surprise me"
"I'm gonna miss you Niki. You're like a sister to me"
"I'm gonna miss you too. You're like a sibling to me"
We hugged and cried a little. We pulled away and Niki walked away with the rest of the group.

I looked at Tubbo and he looked at me. I burst into tears, sad that everyone left. Tubbo walked over and embraced me in a hug. We walked out of the airport and I drove us back to my house.

Third Person POV
The couple spent the rest of the night in bed, watching tv and crying. There was ice cream involved. The couple ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

809 Words
Hope you enjoyed!! I'm going to try to update more often.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️