20

A/N: Hi everyone! Your favorite author uploaded (If I'm not your favorite it's fine, I only take minor offense /j) Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tubbo's POV
I woke up in y/n's arms, I smiled when I saw how calm they looked. I was admiring their face when I saw their eyes flutter open.
"Good morning y/n"
"Good morning Tubbo"
"Let's go eat breakfast"
"Okie!"
Y/n pulled me up from the bed and ran down the stairs with me closely behind.
"You're adorable," I muttered.
"What'd you say"
"I didn't say anything"
Y/n shrugged their shoulders as to say 'okay I believe you'.

Y/n's POV
"Why do you have to leave today?"
"I have to go home y/n, my family misses me"
"But-"
"No buts, besides I know it's a touchy subject but you should start packing if you have to go to the orphanage"
"What do you mean 'if I have to go"
"Well I hope something good will happen and you won't have to go"

Tubbo said that in a tone that made it seem like he knows something that I don't know. Peculiar...

I made breakfast for the two of us and we ate in silence. I'm trying to ignore the fact that Tubbo is leaving today.

"Y/n"
"Hm"
"I already packed my stuff so I plan on helping you pack"
"Really?"
"Yep!"
"Thank you"

Tubbo pulled me into a hug.

Third Person POV
Tubbo helped y/n pack all of their belongings and they cuddled until it was time to head to the airport.

(I keep doing time skips because I really don't want to make this boring)

Tubbo's POV
*At the airport*

I held y/n in my arms.

"Love, it'll be alright. I see you again soon"
"That's not true and you know it. I'm gonna be an orphan and I'll be lonely"
"Trust me, I'll see you soon. I promise"

They started sobbing harder.
"Y/n I have to leave"
They slightly pulled away and I kissed their forehead. They looked up at me and kissed me.

"I love you, I'll miss you"
"Y/n I love you too, I'll see you soon"

With that I pulled away and walked towards security. I looked back and waved to y/n. I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks.

Y/n's POV
Tubbo pulled away and walked towards security (Wait a moment, I typed security and it almost autocorrected to sexy. Imagine "Tubbo pulled away and walked towards sexy"). He looked back and waved to me, I waved back, tears still running down my face. I'm disappointed because it'll be months before I get to see him again. He promised soon though. Soon.

(Wait I just realized that Tubbo never met y/n's friends. Eh too late now)

I made my way out to my car and drove home. Or well what will be home for a short amount of time.

472 Words
Short one today. I just wanted to upload. The plot thickens. You'll have to wait to see what happens next.

Remember to drink water and eat something
I love y'all ❤️