11

Y/n's POV
"Because I love you"
I stayed silent for a moment. I was not expecting that. Shit I'm taking to long to say something, he's getting nervous, I can tell. I'm speechless.
"Love? Is it too early to say that"
"N-no. I just wasn't expecting that"
"Oh"
He turned away, he looked hurt.
"Hey Tubbo"
"Yeah?"
"I love you too"
His face lit up and he smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. I looked deep into his eyes and he leaned in. We closed our eyes and I closed the gap between us. Our lips connected in a short but passionate kiss. I pulled away, our foreheads were pressed together. I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me.
"Do you still want to cuddle"
"Of course love"
Tubbo and I laid down and I rested my head on his chest. Our legs were tangled together. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

Tubbo's POV
I look down and see y/n asleep on my chest. I decide that I should also get some sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

Tommy's POV
After Tubbo hung up on the group call I called Phil, Will, Techno, Fundy, and Niki.
They all picked up quickly.

Tommy: Guys we need to do something else for the meetup
Phil: Is this because Tubbo can't go
Niki: Wait why can't Tubbo come
Will: He's in America with his significant other who had something really bad happen and Tubbo is staying to comfort them
Niki: Oh my. I hope they're okay
Fundy: Do you guys know what happened
Techno: No, Tubbo was respecting y/n's privacy
Fundy: That's understandable
Tommy: Anyways back to what I was saying. What if we went to America for the meetup? That way Tubbo could be there and we could meet y/n
Phil: That's actually a good idea, but Tommy you'd have to get permission from your parents
Tommy: I can ask
Will: Quick question
Tommy: Yeah Will
Will: Are we telling Tubbo this plan
Tommy: Nope. It'll be a complete surprise
Will: How will we know what house to go to
Tommy: Tubbo told me the address back when he was leaving to go to America
Will: Oh
Tommy: Is it a plan then
Techno: When will we go and for how long
Tommy: We can all meet up at a hotel on Monday and it'll be for a week
(It's currently Saturday)
Phil: Sounds good
Will: Same here
Techno: Same
Fundy: Same
Niki: Same
Phil: Now Tommy go ask your parents
Tommy: Okay. I'll be right back

I took off my headset and ran downstairs.
"Mum!"
"Yes Tom"
"So you know how I had a meetup planned later this week"
"Yeah what about it"
"Well can I fly to America"
"WHAT"
"Let me explain"
"Okay"
"So Tubbo got a significant other from America and something really bad happened so Tubbo is staying with them for a while and he was going to miss the meetup. So I talked to everyone and they are fine with going to America but I need your permission to go. It would be for a week. I could catch a flight with Wilbur and I would have adult supervision the entire time"
"I'll ask your dad. Honey! Can Tom go to America for a meetup"
"I don't care"
"Okay Tom I guess you can go"
"Yes!!"
"BUT you have to catch a flight with Wilbur and you have to have adult supervision the ENTIRE time. Got it"
"Yes! Thank you so much!!"
I ran back upstairs and threw on my headset.

Tommy: Guys... I can go to America
Phil: Okay
Tommy: But...
Will: Oh no
Tommy: Mum said that I have to catch a flight with Will and I have to have adult supervision at all times
Will: Oh that's not bad. I can schedule our flight for tomorrow morning and I'll pick you up
Phil: And don't worry about adult supervision there's plenty of us
Tommy: We should all start packing. I'll see you all very soon. Bye
Phil: Bye!
Will: Bye
Techno: Bye nerds
Fundy: Bye everyone!
Niki: Byeeeeee

I hung up and started to pack.

Y/n's POV
I woke up cuddled to Tubbo's chest. I felt really good. I didn't feel sick at all. I looked up at Tubbo. He was smiling in his sleep. So cute! He stirred in his sleep. His eyes opened.
"Good morning my love"
His morning voice 🦋🦋
"Good morning Tubs"
"How are you feeling this morning"
"A lot better. I don't feel sick"
"That's great"
He yawned and asked me another question.
"When's the last time you showered love"
"I don't even know"
"Go take a shower then I'll help bandage your arms. Okay?"
"Okay love"
I got up out of the warmth of his arms and grabbed my clothes. (It can be anything. Use your imagination)
"Hey love before you go shower I wanted you to know that I'm going to stream. You can come hang out with me when you're done"
"Okay love"
I walked into the bathroom and started to run water.

Tubbo's POV
I walked into the office room and got everything set up for my stream. I tweeted about going live so everyone will know.

TubboLive
Hi everyone! I'm going live in a few minutes. It'll be a Q&A. Ask questions under #TubboQ&A

I looked back at the computer screen and clicked "Go Live".
"Hello chat!! How are we today?"
"Today we are doing a Q&A"
"I might miss subs and donos but thank you to everyone who does sub and donate"
"Okay so first question. What is your significant other's name? I will answer this but I am not going to say any of their social medias. Their name is y/n"
"Next question. What is your significant other's pronouns? Well chat if you didn't know y/n uses they/them pronouns"
"Next question. What happened to your significant other? I wish I could answer this question but I cannot. That is simply not my information to share. I hope all of you understand"

I continued to answer questions when I heard a knock on the door. I muted my mic and turned off my camera. Y/n peeked their head in.

"Hi love, I'm currently muted and the camera is off"
"Can I sit in here while you stream"
"Of course"

They came over and sat in my lap. They had their head buried in my shoulder because they didn't want thousands of people to see their face. They wrapped their arms around me.

"Love I'm going to unmute and turn my camera back on"
"Okay. What type of stream are you doing"
"A Q&A"
"Okay"
I turned on my camera and unmuted myself.
"Hello chat. I am back!"
I heard y/n giggle at that. I smiled.
"Okay chat back to the Q&A"
I was answering questions when I came across one.
"Will y/n ever show their face? I don't know"
I lean down and whisper to y/n.
"Love are you ever going to show your face"
"Can I right now"
"Are you sure love? I don't want you to get hate"
"I'm sure"
"Okay"
I looked up and started to talk to chat.
"Okay. Mods if there are any negative or mean comments delete them"
I look at y/n. They nod their head. They get up and turn around where chat can see their face. They spoke very shyly.
"Hi chat"
"Chat this is y/n!!"
The mods were deleting all hate and after another 30 minutes I ended stream.

Y/n's POV
I was chewing on my lips, a nervous habit of mine. Tubbo just ended his stream and I was nervous that I would get hate. What if they hate me. I'm not pretty. I'm not good enough. Tubbo deserves so much better. I didn't notice the tears running down my face and my silent sobs.
TW: Panic Attack and Self-Harm
I started to shake badly the voices becoming louder.
"Y/N!"
His voice sounded distant. He hugged me to try to calm me down. I shrugged his arms off, the voices were getting louder. Your ugly. You will never be pretty. You are a mistake to life. He doesn't deserve a screw up like you. I got up from Tubbo's lap and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed the razor.
"Love please let me in"
One slit. Two slits. Scars covering my arms. I had no more empty spots I slipped off my shirt and started to cut on my stomach.
"Love please"

Tubbo's POV
"Love please"
I could hear y/n crying. Their sobs hurt me. They had locked the door so I couldn't get in. I called Techno.

Techno: Hi Tubbo. Why do I hear sobbing
Tubbo: How do I kick down a door
Techno: WHAT

1500 Words
A/N
This was a longer chapter the next chapter will be the preparation for the meetup so it might be a little boring.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️